News: ESPN: Defamation suit against Cowboys' Jones tossed

Reid1boys

Reaction score
that was a job jimmy only took for the $ and it was in florida.
It was near impossible, as he was stuck with a old marino, he didnt have
a herschel to trade to get a bunch of picks, and no tank year for high rd 1 picks..

he also said he had lost his passion for coaching and he shouldnt have taken the job.
He really just wanted to spend time with his family, and his mother had died, so
he retired to never coach again.
excuses, excuses, excuses.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Would you rather have those teams history than ours? A team wins the Super Bowl every year, but how many teams have won three Super Bowls in four years? Yes, it’s been a while since the Cowboys won anything but I would rather be a fan of this team than a lot of other teams out there.
Once again lawyer talk.
Bottom line is that our FO is not up to the task of getting the Boys over the hump and clearly the biggest reasons are named Jones.
You can try and deflect but the EAGLES HAVE NOT ONLY WON A SB LATELY BUT HAVE BEEN IN ANOTHER
10 teams have won SBs since we did; and you seem to be satisfied with that.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yeah maybe the judge got a under the table pay off, and maybe the girl
was paid off to go away?
And maybe none of that happened. No doubt there are plenty of things Jerry has gotten away with because of his money, and no doubt there are things he has been accused of that he shouldn't have been because of his fame. We don't know which, if either, is the case here.

exciter

Reaction score
I wish so badly that some scandal would make the Jones family sell the team.

They are the worst thing to ever happen to the Dallas Cowboys
Lol! Do you still believe in the tooth fairy?

BigD5

Reaction score
I made a comment telling this guy he needs to find god without ever mentioning god and the mods take my post down and not this guys who is openly saying he hopes Jerry's family does harm to someone so that they are removed from the NFL. This board is proof that this world is going to hell. Very very sad. Ban me.
Uh my post doesn’t mention Jerry or the jones doing any harm to anyone. Just praying for a scandal that forces them to sell

28 years and haven’t even made a NFC championship game. Right on par with Washington and Detroit. Every other team in the NFC has at least made it that far.

Also, I will never believe Jerry had a single thing to do with Dallas winning when Jimmy was here. Jerry was too busy getting the cowboys out of debt. The on field product was all jimmy

JustChip

Reaction score
so you some how take glee that Jerry wont get wat he wants, which is the same thing you want????? smh, ok, whatever floats your boat.
No. I don’t hate Jerry or wish him ill will. Hell, he’s treated me fair as a season ticket holder. I’m saying the only way I get what I want is if Jerry gets what he wants.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
We will drop lawsuit if you don’t trade for any players to make your team better! Have mercy on us JJ!!!! Your team is too talented as it is.

Done says JJ

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Once again lawyer talk.
Bottom line is that our FO is not up to the task of getting the Boys over the hump and clearly the biggest reasons are named Jones.
You can try and deflect but the EAGLES HAVE NOT ONLY WON A SB LATELY BUT HAVE BEEN IN ANOTHER
I’m just keeping it real and I’m not satisfied with anything. Like I keep saying it could be worse. A lot of teams would love the Cowboys history. Some fans seem to think get rid of the Joneses and Super Bowl here we come. lol

Reid1boys

Reaction score
No. I don’t hate Jerry or wish him ill will. Hell, he’s treated me fair as a season ticket holder. I’m saying the only way I get what I want is if Jerry gets what he wants.
ok.... got it... and yea, we all want Jerry to get what he wants, as we all win if he does.

Hardline

Reaction score
Have you bothered to look around the league? Apparently not. Count up the number of teams that have won three Super Bowls the past 28 years and dominated a decade. There’s teams that haven’t even been to a Super Bowl over that period. It could be a lot worse than what the Cowboys are going through.
There's nothing worse than a 27 year Super Bowl championship drought no matter what the rest of the league is going through.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
There's nothing worse than a 27 year Super Bowl championship drought no matter what the rest of the league is going through.
There’s nothing worse than never winning a Super Bowl. :thumbup:The Lions and Browns have never even been to a Super Bowl. Try wrapping your head around that for a second. I’ll keep repeating it, things could be worse for the Cowboys.

Hardline

Reaction score
There’s nothing worse than never winning a Super Bowl. :thumbup:The Lions and Browns have never even been to a Super Bowl. Try wrapping your head around that for a second. I’ll keep repeating it, things could be worse for the Cowboys.
Things couldn't be worse. Not winning in 27 years is bad...very bad.
I don't judge this teams success or failure by other teams failures.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Once again lawyer talk.
Hell, I just want to at least make a conference title game appearance. There are only 5 teams currently who have not been this century and the Cowboys are one of them. Two of the others look like they might get out of the bad club this year.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Whataboutism is merely a deflection tool you are using to excuse failure on the part of Jerry Jones.