Video: ESPN: Photos of Greg Hardy's former girlfriend show multiple injuries

DFWJC

Reaction score
He needed to keep his cool and by some accounts, he did not.

He called 911.
She showed up on coke determined to get a pay check (according to her roommate)...somehow...anyhow.
She refused to leave his house (no one disputes this).
She supposedly hit him in the head with the high-heel part of her shoe. Shoved him, slapped and punched him....no response from him...yet
She kept on and kept on and supposedly he shoved he onto a sofa..(which allegedly had guns on it). Those back scrapes could be from that.
She still wouldn't leave...and allegations said he grabbed her throat. IF that bruise is from from their encounter, then it looks like a choke. (Big thumb)
No accusations of him ever hitting her her, but a choke is pretty bad if true.

In any case, it sounds like, if true, he could not keep his cool.
It has cost him many millions and distain.
She got a bruise and a fat wallet.

Last edited:

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I knew Ray Rice punched his wife but something changed when I saw the video. Thats just me though

I think that's just human nature. You can read about some horrible atrocity halfway across the world, but as soon as you can physically SEE it, it's a totally different deal.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
well the press is in full lynch mode mob this is going to be rough for the boys to overcome will cost the team and org. also

The website doesn't know about the Friday afternoon news drop?

What a terrible time to release the pictures.

RS12

Reaction score
RKG in this case is somebody who makes the opposing QBs life miserable on game day. For me that's enough right now.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Exactly some people love to sound noble on the Internet. These people always take the easiest position with little pushback. I live in Charlotte and plenty has been discussed how the girlfriend was a real loser. But her issues are not newsworthy.

yeah internet indignation is the scourge of today's society

It allows someone to be an activist while really doing nothing

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't think you're being insensitive at all. And from everything I see, the bruises are consistant with his story, not hers.

Well I said that because I know people will assume me making that statement will be condoning hitting women or making excuses. What went down shouldn't have happened and while i'm sure these pictures will do far more damage then it will help this situation..........these photos don't back up the report that painted this situation as a man beating a women nearly to death.

Reaction score
The same thing happened in the Ray Rice case. The story was told and punishment was doled out. Public outcry(mostly media) with the light punishment is accompanied by visual evidence. In the Rice case, that was devastating to his career. It remains to be seen what will happen now with Hardy but knowing how things turned out with Rice, it doesn't look good for Hardy. The league will be compelled to respond.

The league already responded and Hardy sat out his suspension. Case closed. These pictures change nothing.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
If that 275 lb man wanted to hurt her, she would be hurt. She wouldn't have run away from the scene and police. She likely wouldn't have walked away.

Dude do you know how dumb your statements sound? She was hurt. She was bruised from head to toe. You know there are people who abuse their spouses for years and only leave bruises others can't see. Many women eventually end up dead. Please stop. It's embarrassing

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
The league already responded and Hardy sat out his suspension. Case closed. These pictures change nothing.

yeah if Goodell thinks he got ***** slapped over Brady, it would be nothing compared to what will happen if he tries to suspend Hardy again

bkeavs

Reaction score
RKG in this case is somebody who makes the opposing QBs life miserable on game day. For me that's enough right now.

I know a few murderers that are really good at sacking the QB

waving monkey

Reaction score
What a disgusting piece of ****. He should be in prison where all the other animals are just like him. Anyone that makes excuses for this behavior are no better than this animal. This is why you arm yourselves, ladies. I'm sick as a fan, and embarrassed.

who's making excuses I want this animal on my team
play ball

cmoney23

Reaction score
What punishment under the law and how do you know he learned from it, especially after his comments in his first press conference? Sounds like he learned he got away with it.

I didn't say he got punished under the law, i said he "worked out an amicable solution to this issue through that system " and he was punished, extensively by the NFL.

If you think he "got away" with anything... You're crazy.

VACowboy

Reaction score
Yea but that Ray Rice video was different because of what we saw. Obviously, a rational mind would tell us that if a pro football player or any strong man hits a woman in the face, she's going down hard, but to actually see it, made it real. Same with these pictures in a lesser manner. We're visual beings, it didn't matter if she only had a scratch on her back, seeing things make it real.

Yeah. I know. I just think a rational mind would comprehend that a human body being thrown around is going to collect some bruises and stuff and not get vapor locked when photos surface that confirm the assumption.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
This is covered by the CBA. This incident is has been settled. The only fall out would be the Cowboys release him. That wont happen.

CBA didn't stop the league from redressing the Rice case after his initial punishment.