ESPN: Prescott accuses woman of plot to extort $100M

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Wasn't is just about one year ago when many of the same people taking Dak's side were condemning Irvin even though there was just about the same amount of evidence in both cases?

If Dak had just retired and was working for NFL Network I wonder if they would suspend him.

visionary

Reaction score
I've just about had it with you. You're no different than women who falsely accuse men. I've never mistreated a woman, but there are bad women who have badly affected my immediate family members based on such bad lies. You're the same type of filth.
Learn from your mistakes and become a better person

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You are never going to be able to convince some people that women can be horrible. I believe they call it the "women are wonderful" effect.
They are fools. Hope they get wrongly accused of such a heinous act so their lives get ruined. That's the only way they will realize how bad some women can be.

Surfguy

Reaction score
The only news we ever get with this team is this type of stuff. I’m sick of it!

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
I'm for respecting women, but there are some real bad ones out there.
These dudes with all the virilty in the world with cash money and gold digging females do not mesh well. So easily led and so vulnerable to later implications in doing the devils work. It's the world we find ourselves residing in unfortunately. Dak's story is yet to be decided so we don't know the facts as of yet. I hope he is innocent.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So the Cowboys’ flagship radio station had the woman’s attorney on their airwaves to further slander Dak?

You can’t convince me Jerry and Stephen aren’t behind that.

Absolutely disgusting.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
So the Cowboys’ flagship radio station had the woman’s attorney on their airwaves to further slander Dak?

Absolutely disgusting.
They’re pathetic as hell lol

Denim Chicken

Reaction score

Absolutely disgusting.
in 2021, right before Dak signed his new contract they started to run the total BS story that Dak would nevel play again. This is par for the course for Jerry and his radio buddies:

https://x.com/cowboyszone/status/1767661045760356532?s=20

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score

Absolutely disgusting.
The absolute insanity in this forum that thinks Jerry and Stephen are conspiring to smear Dak with SA allegations.

I mean, really?

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
I've just about had it with you. You're no different than women who falsely accuse men. I've never mistreated a woman, but there are bad women who have badly affected my immediate family members based on such bad lies. You're the same type of filth.
Peeping through windows while wearing a batman costume should not be condoned

Cydios

Reaction score
I agree with you but it’s also important that victims do come out on their own time. I have no issue with that. But it’s hard for me to see someone be sexually assaulted and not want that guy in jail but want 100 million from him. Hard to take this claims serious.
Then why ask for money to keep quiet? If it's justice you want, have him pay the legal fees and leave it at that. Nope, wait till he's got money and ironically quietly send a threatening letter demanding money? Sorry it's sketchy and most of us don't buy it.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
When did this assault allegedly occur?

If it's in September or October, I could really see this being true.

But if was supposed to have happened in January, I don't think Dak would have been able to perform.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
The alleged accuser's lawyer is allowed to go onto the Cowboys flagship station and do an interview. This is the Dez Wal-Mart tape all over again when he was trying to get a new contract. I hope Dak plays out the final year and leaves.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Then why ask for money to keep quiet? If it's justice you want, have him pay the legal fees and leave it at that. Nope, wait till he's got money and ironically quietly send a threatening letter demanding money? Sorry it's sketchy and most of us don't buy it.
I don’t have any answers lol.