Et Tu Sturm

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Normally I wouldn’t take offense to this type or comment but it’s coming from someone who brought us timeless classics like “Micah Parsons is the next Jaylon Smith”….it hit different.
Oh… That’s because you don’t know how to understand simple explanations.

Makes sense. Be smarter and educate yourself better before posting please.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Oh… That’s because you don’t know how to understand simple explanations.

Makes sense. Be smarter and educate yourself better before posting please.
Possibly. I knew there was no chance in hell Parsons was the next Jaylon Smith. That I did know. Shocked someone with such a high football IQ didn't get that. Weird.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol heck no. Dak is the QB. Just saying the Manning's have some good genes.
In my head there was only one good one and that's Peyton. History may say there's 2. Arch looked damn good though. I still don't understand how he's not starting but I guess UT is being loyal though I'm shocked the Manning's were ok with that.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
In my head there was only one good one and that's Peyton. History may say there's 2. Arch looked damn good though. I still don't understand how he's not starting but I guess UT is being loyal though I'm shocked the Manning's were ok with that.
Don't know if you ever watched the SEC Storied episode "Book of Manning" but Archie is not your typical football Dad/Grandfather

I'm not a huge Manning disciple or sniffer, but honestly that guy seems like the genuine article from everything I've seen and heard.

Just a real salt of the earth, humble type guy

Ken

Reaction score

You mean Dak just focused on one read and that is Lamb. What a surprise…. I said it against GB, you focus on taking away Lamb, Dak is completely lost.

Dak is basically set on going to Lamb on the get go, but the guy he’s actually looking at first, at the bottom of the screen, is in single coverage and is basically wide open..

Ya, stupid Dak trying to throw it to Ceedee Lamb instead of Shoemaker.

You are right again bud.

Always buzzarding after a stinky loss.

Ken

Reaction score
Schoon beat man coverage, Cee Dee was bracketed and nearly triple covered.

No excuse to force it into that kind of coverage and ignoring an open man. Period
Well...every time Cd catches it...it is I. that situation. The NFL isn't going to let him catch 100+ balls. See his td for an example.

In that situation...if it was Ferg...he probably goes there. He doesn't trust school.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I called it last game too,Dak is too focused on CD and ignores the others but to be fair the Jalens are not trustworthy.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Jerry's idiot boy said that Lamb had to have something like 17 targets a game to justify the salary they are paying him................expect more "forced throws" going forward.

Minny tried the same thing back in the day with the "Randy ratio" where Moss had to get X number of targets per game.

Forcing balls never works, the defense starts to expect it and they start jumping the route.

khiladi

Reaction score
no, go watch the play and stop it as it progresses. you will see at the time the throw was made, both CD and Schoon are at the 35 and schoon is covered....him becoming open after the throw is meaningless....seriously, you people can't analyze a play this simple...and yet here you are.

CD was open. the saftey on the near hash had the WR responsibility coming to his area, after he saw the throw to CD he continued.
No, you are wrong. Schoonmaker was his first read and had SINGLE COVERAGE, had steps and was wide open according to NFL standards. I watched the play and so did everybody else and they all see what I do, and so do you but you dug yourself into a ditch defending this mediocrity behind center for so long and telling me I don’t know what I was talking about, that you just insist on being wrong.

I’ve been talking you for years the brainiac behind center does this all the time, which is why:

The offense was dumbed down for him and why McCarthy had him bailing the pocket of his early reads are not there.