Euro Cup 2021

Bigdog

Reaction score
This Swiss keeper is playing out his mind so far in the first OT. Don’t know how much longer he can keep it up but my hats off to him.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Good to see the passion these athletes have representing their countries.

Flamma

Reaction score
I kind of figured Italy would win, but I thought Belgium was good. Granted, I didn't watch them play, I'm just assuming since they haven't lost yet. They're pretty good at countering, and they drew a penalty shot, but that's about it. They're lucky it's not 4-1 at half.

Majic

Reaction score
Ukraine were very poor, but the blueprint is there. get behind these teams, get the ball into wide areas and crosses into the box.

Flamma

Reaction score
Yes, I expected us to thrash them. It's coming home

I do believe England will be in the finals. I thought the Czech team was better. But either way, I think England could beat either of them. The finals will be a good match. I'm Spanish and Italian but I've had no Italian influence in my life. I grew up Spanish, so that's my team. If Italy were to beat them, I'd probably root for England. I've always liked the English national teams. Italy can KMA.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I do believe England will be in the finals. I thought the Czech team was better. But either way, I think England could beat either of them. The finals will be a good match. I'm Spanish and Italian but I've had no Italian influence in my life. I grew up Spanish, so that's my team. If Italy were to beat them, I'd probably root for England. I've always liked the English national teams. Italy can KMA.

It'd be nice to see England win anyway. It's taken us long enough to bring football home. Plus, I'd England can win, so can the Cowboys.

Flamma

Reaction score
It'd be nice to see England win anyway. It's taken us long enough to bring football home. Plus, I'd England can win, so can the Cowboys.

I got bad news for you. The only time the Cowboys won a SB immediately after the euro cup, Denmark won. :omg:

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Some really great games.
Italy has been the team of the tourney so far. I've seen the hottest Euro team lose every Euro as far as I recall tho so that scared me but they have been superb getting 11 behind the ball to defend then rocketing forward with crisp passes.

I didn't think the Czechs and Ukraine were quite top 8 worthy.

I'm still shocked France was rocketed out. That team's talent is absurd but maybe that was the issue. 11 guys lookintg around at someone else to work hard.

A Chelsea player with be Euro Champ and have the UCL/Euro double.

Italy: Jorginho/Emerson
England: Mount/Chilly/Reese
Spain: Azpi
Denmark, Andreas Christensen

Majic

Reaction score
Denmark I think will give it a good go, but I suspect tiredness will play a key as they have had to travel long distances. Also injuries are starting to mount, I'm not sure how their Captain is still playing. Whereas England are very fresh and have a lot of depth.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Some really great games.
Italy has been the team of the tourney so far. I've seen the hottest Euro team lose every Euro as far as I recall tho so that scared me but they have been superb getting 11 behind the ball to defend then rocketing forward with crisp passes.

I didn't think the Czechs and Ukraine were quite top 8 worthy.

I'm still shocked France was rocketed out. That team's talent is absurd but maybe that was the issue. 11 guys lookintg around at someone else to work hard.

A Chelsea player with be Euro Champ and have the UCL/Euro double.

Italy: Jorginho/Emerson
England: Mount/Chilly/Reese
Spain: Azpi
Denmark, Andreas Christensen
You also gave Italy no chance against Belgium did you not? Could have sworn you put them in your final.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I shall remember this.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I'd imagine so, especially with what happened earlier in the tourny. I'm not too worried about Spain though.
Regardless Italy England would be a great match. I dont think any team has been on the level of Italy this tournament so we shall see. Its great to see after missing out on the World Cup

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Ancestry dot com says I’m 17 percent English, which is more than any other remaining country, so why the heck not?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Love soccer but the flopping that goes on really takes a lot away from it. The Italy guy that just went down writhing in pain was barely touched. Shameful.