Euro Cup 2021

Flamma

Reaction score
Love soccer but the flopping that goes on really takes a lot away from it. The Italy guy that just went down writhing in pain was barely touched. Shameful.

Oh it's constant. What is currently getting under my skin is how many times is Spain going to work it back to their own goal? Under/over is at 195.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Oh it's constant. What is currently getting under my skin is how many times is Spain going to work it back to their own goal? Under/over is at 195.
Did you notice they say it’s “UEFA EURO 2020 - SEMIFINAL?” Am I missing something?

Flamma

Reaction score
Same with the South America cup going on. But I think they have no fans at all.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
You also gave Italy no chance against Belgium did you not? Could have sworn you put them in your final.

Belgium were absolutely one of my finalists and favorites but giving Italy no chance is a bit of a stretch.
I was shocked at how dominant Italy were in that game though for sure.
Hats off to them.

I thought Spain were the better side today but in close matches it can go either way and Italy moves on to the Final.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
If England don't win this tournament, they will never win one. They've got progressively better game by game and 4 times out of 5 in the current situation they would beat Denmark then Italy.

Flamma

Reaction score
If I had to bet right now I'd say Italy would win it. I no longer have a horse in this race, so as long as the final game is as good as the one I just watched, I'll be happy.

BTW, the World Cup is next summer, right?

StylisticS

Reaction score
If England don't win this tournament, they will never win one. They've got progressively better game by game and 4 times out of 5 in the current situation they would beat Denmark then Italy.
Perhaps but man Italy is tough. If they lose to them, it won't be surprising.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Lol. England has gotten progressively better because their competition level has dropped. Why do the English always act like they are the best? They tied Scotland and beat up on a German team with no coach, and the Ukraine. Other than that they tied Scotland and scored 1 goal against each team in their group

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Lol. England has gotten progressively better because their competition level has dropped. Why do the English always act like they are the best? They tied Scotland and beat up on a German team with no coach, and the Ukraine. Other than that they tied Scotland and scored 1 goal against each team in their group

This is true tbh, though Germany is like the Commanders. No matter how bad they are, they are always a thorn in England's side.

phildadon86

Reaction score
This is true tbh, though Germany is like the Commanders. No matter how bad they are, they are always a thorn in England's side.
They were bad. And even with a horrible coach. It took Timo Werner missing a golden chance for England to capitalize. My English friend told me we barely won today. Meanwhile england has had no competition the entire tournament. And still managed to tie Scotland. Beating up the Ukraine is nothing to brag about. Making a comment like “progressively better each game and 4 out of 5 times they beat Italy” means you watch tournaments and not soccer. It’s offensive

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
They were bad. And even with a horrible coach. It took Timo Werner missing a golden chance for England to capitalize. My English friend told me we barely won today. Meanwhile england has had no competition the entire tournament. And still managed to tie Scotland. Beating up the Ukraine is nothing to brag about. Making a comment like “progressively better each game and 4 out of 5 times they beat Italy” means you watch tournaments and not soccer. It’s offensive

Oh that they were. I'm just saying that Germany tends to be to England what the Commanders tend to be for the Cowboys. And Ukraine isn't anything to write home about. Frankly, I think it will be good for England to play Italy. England needs a better test than what we've had so far. It'll be good to see how we face up before the WC next year.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Belgium were absolutely one of my finalists and favorites but giving Italy no chance is a bit of a stretch.
I was shocked at how dominant Italy were in that game though for sure.
Hats off to them.

I thought Spain were the better side today but in close matches it can go either way and Italy moves on to the Final.
See this is where I get mad. Dominating possession doesn’t make you the better side. Anyone on this forum can play for spain and pass backwards 100 times. What matters is who’s clinical and who wins. This is a cowboys forum. If the cowboys ran for 300 yards and lost no one would be saying we outplayed the other team. It would be a bashing session on Dak for not lifting the team.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Oh that they were. I'm just saying that Germany tends to be to England what the Commanders tend to be for the Cowboys. And Ukraine isn't anything to write home about. Frankly, I think it will be good for England to play Italy. England needs a better test than what we've had so far. It'll be good to see how we face up before the WC next year.
If they didn’t include 3rd place teams this year. England wouldn’t even be in the semi finals. You would have played Belgium or France. I don’t even want to go into the announcers and how one sided they were. If I never watched id bet money an Italian slept with their wives. They didn’t want Italy being in the mix. And it’s like the English are already writing off Denmark lol. Denmark won’t be easy