News: Ezekiel Elliott's Lawyer: Alleged Dog Attack Victim Was Trespassing on Property

cern

Reaction score
So what is that, like 1% of his contract? 2% of guaranteed money? At 7% interest he can make over 1 million dollars alone just on his signing bonus. $100,000 looks nice to the average joe but I’m hardly impressed.

Remember when zeke was charging kids to sign their jersey after they paid money for entry to a show where they were guaranteed two autographs, amongst others?

https://www.12up.com/posts/6119664-...ess-fans-who-paid-big-money-for-his-autograph

Real swell guy.
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. I receive over 40k annually from social security. It all goes to st. Jude children's research hospital. Direct deposit. I'd hate to think they're as dismissive about it as you are about zeke's generosity.

aria

Reaction score
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. I receive over 40k annually from social security. It all goes to st. Jude children's research hospital. Direct deposit. I'd hate to think they're as dismissive about it as you are about zeke's generosity.
All I’m saying is for the average person that is a big number but to him it’s hardly anything. I guess your 40K all depends how much you make.

Would you talk about how generous Bill Gates was if he donated 100K a year to charity? Or if I told you I donate $10 every year would I be generous in your eyes? I seriously doubt it or maybe our definitions of generous are different.

BTW, kudos to you for St Judes, quality organization and one of the two that I donate the most to every year.

Edit: Forgot to mention, so he charges his fans money for his autograph unless they buy his merchandise, after these people were already guaranteed 2 autographs for part of their price of admission. Then he donates 100K to charity, part of which was probably the money he made from screwing over his own fans, lol. What a guy!

Last edited:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
So you don’t care how players act off the field even if it could potentially result in a suspension and hurt the team, I got it.

Entitled to their privacy? Lol, what have I vilified him for that he did privately? If he was smart enough to keep things private we wouldn’t even be having this conversation which is a very large part of my point. I couldn’t care less what he does behind closed doors but he’s too stupid to behave in public.

Do you really have to meet someone to not like them? No. Stop acting like you’re some non judgmental person. You’ve accused me of several things on this site with zero proof. You’re even a mind reader, you’ve told me what I’m thinking and my motivations yet you’re going to tell me not to judge someone who plays for a team I care about and puts that team at risk with his actions?

You keep saying you don’t get involved on personal levels and how it’s not good for your health but you sit on this site 24 hours a day and argue with a lot of the same people over and over again about the Cowboys. I happen to care more about the actual players not the fans.

You also said you were done with me which sounded great, now stick to your word and move along Betty.
Sure Gurtrude.

You got it all down.

You say I have said all these things to you.

At least I am not disengenuios, no sir.

I like your frustrations. You are easily commented on.

Pretty transparent..easy pickens, huh.

I think I can hold my own with you.

After 50 years of being a season ticket holder, having worked for the team professionally back in 1996 as a photographer/videographer..

I have forgot more about the team than you will ever know.

I would guess on an average of $2000/yr for our 4 tickets, playoff tickets, parking and food..

That's got to be $100,000 I have spent being a fan.

How much for you? Couple of T-shirts from Walmart and your NFL Ticket package?

Whew..

Get on with your big bad self.

Boo.

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
So you don’t care how players act off the field even if it could potentially result in a suspension and hurt the team, I got it.

Entitled to their privacy? Lol, what have I vilified him for that he did privately? If he was smart enough to keep things private we wouldn’t even be having this conversation which is a very large part of my point. I couldn’t care less what he does behind closed doors but he’s too stupid to behave in public.

Do you really have to meet someone to not like them? No. Stop acting like you’re some non judgmental person. You’ve accused me of several things on this site with zero proof. You’re even a mind reader, you’ve told me what I’m thinking and my motivations yet you’re going to tell me not to judge someone who plays for a team I care about and puts that team at risk with his actions?

You keep saying you don’t get involved on personal levels and how it’s not good for your health but you sit on this site 24 hours a day and argue with a lot of the same people over and over again about the Cowboys. I happen to care more about the actual players not the fans.

You also said you were done with me which sounded great, now stick to your word and move along Betty.
It's always very strange to me when someone says they are done w/ someone, then keeps on responding.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I just hope we can trade this guy soon while he still has some value.

One of the most unlikeable superstars we have ever had.
best selling jersey on the team in 2019...by far..odd huh.. unlikeable because you dont like him?, most of us see through the media overblowing BS and Goodell doing him wrong..Hes no saint..

so how many criminal convictions has he had? did he drop in the draft because of a DUI? has he failed a drug test?

aria

Reaction score
Sure Gurtrude.

You got it all down.

You say I have said all these things to you.

At least I am not disengenuios, no sir.

I like your frustrations. You are easily commented on.

Pretty transparent..easy pickens, huh.

I think I can hold my own with you.

After 50 years of being a season ticket holder, having worked for the team professionally back in 1996 as a photographer/videographer..

I have forgot more about the team than you will ever know.

I would guess on an average of $2000/yr for our 4 tickets, playoff tickets, parking and food..

That's got to be $100,000 I have spent being a fan.

How much for you? Couple of T-shirts from Walmart and your NFL Ticket package?

Whew..

Get on with your big bad self.

Boo.
Yeah, as I said in my reply to you yesterday or the day before, we’re all aware of your resume and couldn’t be more impressed. Too bad taking pictures doesn’t equate to knowing football and with all that money you brag about I would think you could afford a better haircut.

Rock on Bradshaw.

cern

Reaction score
All I’m saying is for the average person that is a big number but to him it’s hardly anything. I guess your 40K all depends how much you make.

Would you talk about how generous Bill Gates was if he donated 100K a year to charity? Or if I told you I donate $10 every year would I be generous in your eyes? I seriously doubt it or maybe our definitions of generous are different.

BTW, kudos to you for St Judes, quality organization and one of the two that I donate the most to every year.

Edit: Forgot to mention, so he charges his fans money for his autograph unless they buy his merchandise, after these people were already guaranteed 2 autographs for part of their price of admission. Then he donates 100K to charity, part of which was probably the money he made from screwing over his own fans, lol. What a guy!
Cindy Lauper wrote a song about you. I'll let you guess the title.

aria

Reaction score
It's always very strange to me when someone says they are done w/ someone, then keeps on responding.
What’s even more strange or sad is this isn’t the first time he’s said to me. IMOF, it may be the second time just this week and in too different threads. Poor ole guy brags about forgetting more than I know, I believe the forgetting part 100%.

aria

Reaction score
Cindy Lauper wrote a song about you. I'll let you guess the title.
Ooooo...this is fun! Dying Fetus wrote a song about me in reference to you, I’ll let you figure it out.

So you’re not going to answer whether I’m generous for donating $10 or if Bill Gates is just as generous for donating 100K?

cern

Reaction score
By being "done" with people you disagree with, you lessen the spirited repartee experience for which forums such as these are known. The ennui pandemic would be too much to bear.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Whats a dog bite common now.....when he can do this for us!!!

cern

Reaction score
Ooooo...this is fun! Dying Fetus wrote a song about me in reference to you, I’ll let you figure it out.

So you’re not going to answer whether I’m generous for donating $10 or if Bill Gates is just as generous for donating 100K?
Never heard of dying fetus. And i would consider you generous for a $10 contribution to a good cause and so too would be bill gates for a 100k contribution. Hope that clears it up.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
The first paragraph is all you need. Even if you hire someone they cannot just show up and start work without your consent or you being there. Regardless of the attack, that is on her then. Even if you agree that is why you set a date and time. Don't just show up without me being there because I want to oversee the job is too my liking before you leave.

aria

Reaction score
Never heard of dying fetus. And i would consider you generous for a $10 contribution to a good cause and so too would be bill gates for a 100k contribution. Hope that clears it up.
It does, thank you, we just have different definitions of generous.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Yeah, as I said in my reply to you yesterday or the day before, we’re all aware of your resume and couldn’t be more impressed. Too bad taking pictures doesn’t equate to knowing football and with all that money you brag about I would think you could afford a better haircut.

Rock on Bradshaw.
You are aware of only what you think is important.

We all get that.

At least I have a resume'

At least I have a personal relationship with your esteemed team you know so well..or say you do.

I will take that over dudes like you that can only talk a big talk.

We have come to the end of our little skirmish.

Boop.

aria

Reaction score
You are aware of only what you think is important.

We all get that.

At least I have a resume'

At least I have a personal relationship with your esteemed team you know so well..or say you do.

I will take that over dudes like you that can only talk a big talk.

We have come to the end of our little skirmish.

Boop.
You’ll be back. K byeeeeeee.