Fish: Cowboys interested in Davante Adams

Reid1boys

Reaction score
After the way Mazi played last year and the first 3 games this year, thats exactly what is. Of course, you would have to follow the rest of the NFL to realize how little was done this offseason (in comparison to other teams) to address the obvious problems.
They made a decision that they were gonna see exactly what Mazi could or couldnt do. You dont use a 1st and then put the guy on the bench.

I know what they did and didnt do. I also see teams that did plenty and stink. They have a plan and are following their plan. We ca disagree with the plan, we can say their plan stinks, but they are following through on the plan that started after the Packers butt whooping.

How many in here want Mike gone? Well that is likely going to happen... but people still complain about them doing what they wanted.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I wake up in the morning and like to complain. I eat lunch and like to complain. I go to bed and like to complain.... sound familiar?

Dont like the video, dont watch the video.... simple concept.

Ah,,.... but first I want to complain about the video I didnt watch.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They made a decision that they were gonna see exactly what Mazi could or couldnt do. You dont use a 1st and then put the guy on the bench.

I know what they did and didnt do. I also see teams that did plenty and stink. They have a plan and are following their plan. We ca disagree with the plan, we can say their plan stinks, but they are following through on the plan that started after the Packers butt whooping.

How many in here want Mike gone? Well that is likely going to happen... but people still complain about them doing what they wanted.
I am not advocating replacing mazi. But we didn't add anyone to a DT rotation that was already one of the worst the NFL......... and now we (some fans) wonder why we can't stop the run.

Proof

Reaction score
This team is too dysfunctional for a player of the caliber of Adams. Personally, I think he should go to Detroit. I’ve been thinking for a while now that he would take their offense to another level.
between st brown, jameson williams and la porta, plus their dynamic rbs, you'd get diminishing returns.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Nah, we just disagree, for the Cowboys situation it would be a panic move to save an average season imo. Keep the picks and salary cap, no savior is walking through the door.
exactly. if anything we need to be sellers. too bad we don't have a lot of moveable assets.

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
first off, I never believe anything that liar says. If it is true though I can only laugh at this team, always a circus and their prime focus is everything but what's needed most. We need premium Biggs on the DL consistently, not a rotating gallery of middling draft picks learning the ropes and then we wave goodbye if they turn out to be halfways decent.

rambo2

Reaction score
first off, I never believe anything that liar says. If it is true though I can only laugh at this team, always a circus and their prime focus is everything but what's needed most. We need premium Biggs on the DL consistently, not a rotating gallery of middling draft picks learning the ropes and then we wave goodbye if they turn out to be halfways decent.
You don't even watch him to see what he actually says.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Nah, we just disagree, for the Cowboys situation it would be a panic move to save an average season imo. Keep the picks and salary cap, no savior is walking through the door.
It’s not a savior. It’s about getting good value on a vet. If it’s a next year move that’s fine to. But you can’t keep holding on to these picks and praying they will help you contend. These guys aren’t serious contributors for 2 or 3 years. Sometimes never. I’m holding on to picks for what? The next Nashon Wright? Because you are more likely to get the next Nashon Wright and Kelden Joseph then you are the next Diggs.