Fish: Cowboys interested in Davante Adams

stiletto

Reaction score
Why would they want him? He's as old as Cooks and more injured. Pass. Would rather bring Amari back for cheaper.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The 2nd would be a no brainer, but its the 35 million cap hit in each of the next 2 seasons that means he isnt coming to Dallas.
That 35 mil means no way they also part with a 2nd....or at least they shouldn't

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I wonder how much Fish makes off his social media feeds? Dude has made a post-retirement career on click bait nonsense.

Not even the national media is speculating on the Cowboys for Adams. Heard a lot of Jets, Ravens and Chiefs but no Cowboys.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
This is a water is wet story. Every NFL team is interested in a player like Adams.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Why? This season is dead in the water.
And the Boys just signed the most expensive QB and WR duo in the NFL. Obviously they don’t need anyone else to score, the Boys are already producing a high scoring offense…. :muttley:

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Fish has been in the game a long time, but I can't recall him every breaking any real news a single time.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Fish has been in the game a long time, but I can't recall him every breaking any real news a single time.
well he explained exactly why Amari Cooper was sent packing. He explained in Feb that they werent adding any big free agent, and WHY. I didnt see anyone else giving those details.