1. I am excited to announce the launch of ...
    NEWS and RUMORS is a powerful and versatile news and content search engine and reader that provides access to content from a large variety of sites.

NEWS and RUMORS does not track individual users and uses a password-less login system so only an email address is required to login.

Once logged in, you can add your favorite content feeds and searches to your Favorites list, bookmark content you want to read later, and find a lot of global, national and local content on a variety of topics.

Dismiss Notice

Twitter: Fish: Dak wants $45m in 5th year

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WillieBeamen, May 19, 2020.

1. Typhus

Typhus Catching Catfish

5,533 Messages
    5,387 Likes Received
    You smoke a lot of crack man, just say no.

2. aria

aria Well-Known Member

12,746 Messages
    12,228 Likes Received
    Dak, get in trouble a few times, make the headlines for all the wrong reasons, throw a temper tantrum, and fly to Cabo and don’t come back to practice with your teammates until you get what you want. Worked for the Ewok, now it’s time for you to get yours.

Don’t cave Dak, let Jerry cave to you.

3. Typhus

Typhus Catching Catfish

5,533 Messages
    5,387 Likes Received
    Could end up that way for both sides.
    Dak saying that that he is betting on himself is an understatement,, mans trying to get himself off this roster if he cant rob Jerry.

4. JBS

JBS Well-Known Member

14,678 Messages
    8,682 Likes Received
    What's the problem now?

5. Typhus

Typhus Catching Catfish

5,533 Messages
    5,387 Likes Received
    Have to say the man does have a pre game warm up that makes even Jesus start to cry.

6. ClappingCarrot

ClappingCarrot Well-Known Member

3,316 Messages
    9,421 Likes Received
    Let me just say, regardless what happens with his contract, the Joneses are doing a masterful job making him look like a greedy fool to the media.

Kudos.

I just wish we'd have some resolution. Either pay Dak, or roll with Andy and instead sign some pass rushers. I'm not emotionally invested in either outcome. I just want it to be over already.

ShortRound131 and boxer-rumble like this.
  7. Typhus

Typhus Catching Catfish

5,533 Messages
    5,387 Likes Received
    You obviously don't read through entire threads, but just cherry pick.

8. dwreck27

dwreck27 Well-Known Member

4,130 Messages
    5,739 Likes Received
    This is exactly what I would have done

Go see what your worth don’t like it well sign your deal and be happy

if a team did give him 40mill a season thank them for the two 1sts for a bus drifter

DCCowboys11 likes this.
  9. JBS

JBS Well-Known Member

14,678 Messages
    8,682 Likes Received
    Yall have such strong opinions on things and yall don't even know how the franchise tags work lololol

10. bandfan

bandfan Well-Known Member

488 Messages
    480 Likes Received
    Put incentives in each year of the contract that are tied to escalating the 5th year to 45m if you meet all of them..

11. Hadenough

Hadenough Well-Known Member

5,188 Messages
    5,645 Likes Received
    I just don't get how anyone can sit here and say oh well the salary cap is going up and just pay Dak. You can sit there and negotiate for something that you forsee that hasn't happened. Dak wants out Dallas and its probably because he feels so disrespected. He needs to be Kapernicked for being so freaking greedy.

12. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

10,393 Messages
    7,536 Likes Received
    whom cares what any pf you think, you guys going back and forth like someone's right and this sites opinions matter,,

all that matters is what Jonses vs Dak/agents think

they have it covered and no matter how many dak posts are started, whatever happens happens and we will have to accept it and watch football...

13. Mr_V

Mr_V rat2k8

6,934 Messages
    7,693 Likes Received
    Give Dalton 30 per year and let’s go.

14. Hardline

Hardline Well-Known Member

11,583 Messages
    18,810 Likes Received
    Should've drafted Jordan Love.

15. MarcusRock

MarcusRock Well-Known Member

4,045 Messages
    4,307 Likes Received
    Zeke looked "greedy" too. How'd that work out? As long as you can wipe your tears with crisp $20 bills, doesn't matter that you don't have piker fans' "respect."

16. JW82

JW82 JJ21

2,915 Messages
    5,149 Likes Received
    Its 2020 and ryan &$&@ tannehill makes 30mil in 2025 that will be backup money. Don’t be a dope.

17. Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover Well-Known Member

1,595 Messages
    810 Likes Received

Yes.....it does make sense. A back up for WHAT EVER reason makes more sense.

18. Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover Well-Known Member

1,595 Messages
    810 Likes Received

I never said he'd have to start all 16 games. I never said he'd have to start the whole season. Why are you arguing something I NEVER said?

"Undetermined"...is what I said. Are you saying a holdout is typically ALL year long? Very rare for a player or the team to hold out ALL year long. But there you are arguing that is what I said and proclaiming yourself the winner.

ummmmm...ok

19. ClappingCarrot

ClappingCarrot Well-Known Member

3,316 Messages
    9,421 Likes Received
    The difference there is Zeke actually is a top tier player in the league at his position. Dak isn't. I like Dak, but he is who he is.

I couldnt care less about a player in the league wanting his money, I'm just saying the Jones boys are doing a good job creating this narrative that Dak and his agent are trying to lampoon this team, as well as using the media on their behalf during this negotiation.

Last edited: May 19, 2020
    PAPPYDOG and Cowboysheelsreds053 like this.
  20. Redball Express

Redball Express All Aboard!!!

13,574 Messages
    10,243 Likes Received
    And it ain't just this deal.

They agent wants to win this to lineup his next 6 clients.

So he has to take it the whole 9 Yards to prove he can do it.

And you know where that saying "whole 9 Yards" came from?

If you don't, it came from WWI when the machine gunners would cut down the approaching attack troops.

They said "Give them the whole 9 Yards"..the ammo belts were 9 Yards long in the ammo cases.

I think the German came up with that saying.

Both in WWI and WW2 the Germans had exceptional long-range machine gunners and they would dial in a killing zone crossfire that was like a rain of bullets.

It was said they fired so fast it sounded like a continuous stream of noise instead of bursts like the Allied machine guns.

The troops froze hearing it. No doubt they run with a load in their underwear too.

So Jerrah is going to take the Whole 9 Yards?

Really? Bet not.