For the money Dak wants, Cowboys could get just about any QB they want

glimmerman

Reaction score
Again...…...what QB's are available this year at all and worth that kind of money?
What do people want to pay Dak. 25 million. I don’t get it. If you only paid him 25 million then it’s ok for him to be our franchise QB.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Dak is good at times. I don't believe he is a Super Bowl QB, but maybe he can be with an amazing coach. Either way, Jerry has decided on Dak, and he shows no interest in creating competition at that position. Let's just pray we finally address safety this decade.

kskboys

Reaction score
Hey, I have an idea. Let's start another bash Dak thread including incorrect data and horrific QB evaluations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
But you did get an answer, and then YOU ASKED A SECOND TIME LIKE SOMEONE WHO WASN'T WATCHING THE THREAD!

Who looks stupid in that case? (Yes, the answer is YOU!)

No, not really. As I said before, there is a difference behind which tag you use. Does the article use a Franchise Tag position or does it use a Transition Tag position for the numbers. So you see, while the article does, apparently use the Five QB contracts as reason for the number, we don't know that this is what the team would do. IE, you don't know if that's the number. You are new around here. I see that now.

reddyuta

Reaction score
so many dumb threads without actually thinking about it,there is almost 0% chance we can get a QB who can replicate Daks year next season.

MaineBoy

Reaction score
Lol...poor Roy. Brother, you missed the point again. I listed those QB’s to compare Dak’s accuracy with theirs as they are all QB’s in the playoffs. You answered my question with your misdirection or confusion. Dak is not as accurate as any of them. Unless you want to disagree and provide more proof of your being a QB Whisperer....lol. If you think Bridgewayer is a joke then Dak is friggin hilarious. I wish Sean Payton was as smart as you.

Trust your eyes. And paying $35 million a year for a chronically inaccurate QB will give us a long term deficit the team will have to overcome each game, kind of like the deficit of Garrett’s coaching they had to overcome every game. Unless you think Garrett should be resigned too, Brother Roy. At least you’d be consistent...lol.

Watson isn't available and neither is cousins. Bridgewater is laughable.

Rogers, Brees, Mahones are top of the NFL. Dak not in their company. Is that really your point?

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
Cowboys definitely can't have any qb they want, and Dak is better than the three qbs you named anyway lol.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
OK, so here is what I see:

Wilson will make 31 next year
Roethlisberger will make 33.5 next year
Rodgers will make 21.5 next year
Wentz will make 18.6 next year
Ryan will make 33.5 next year

So if you do the math, that looks a lot more like 27.6 to me, which is what over the cap says. So yeah, again I ask, where is the number of 32/33 coming from? Or maybe I'm just being stupid as some would have you believe?

I don't know what the real number is but I would like to at least understand how we are getting to the 33/32 the CBS article suggests.

jnday

Reaction score
This is going to not go well Lee but where is Jdnay, Amari, Pappy or K. will be there for you. Getting ready to get my laugh on because it is going to be like a pack of henias attacking the female lions and waiting for the male lions to arrive.
I am here and I appreciate the honesty of his post.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I am here and I appreciate the honesty of his post.

If having a BAD day, I know can get my laugh on when the thread is on Dak if you, Amari or Pappy posts, can now add K and Lee to that list also. Lee got me hit by my wife earlier this morning and Amari posted something about BB and dak when just got off the treadmill had me rolling on the floor with my Golden Retriever looking at me.

PS: Also add CPAN and Aero they are good also.

leeblair

Reaction score
so many dumb threads without actually thinking about it,there is almost 0% chance we can get a QB who can replicate Daks year next season.
We don't want a quarterback who can replicate Dak's season.
We want one who won't choke and can lead the Cowboys to victories.

bb721

Reaction score
The Cowboys can make a deal to trade up to the number one overall pick and take Burrows or Lawrence

Do you have any idea what it would take to trade up to number one? If you go by the generally accepted trade chart the number one pick is worth 3000 points. Our pick at 17 is worth 950. We’d have to give them that and still come up with another 2000 points or so of value. Not gonna happen.

irving

Reaction score
Hey, I have an idea. Let's start another bash Dak thread including incorrect data and horrific QB evaluations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Based on these threads you have to wonder why Garrett is being fired if just changing quarterbacks would lead to playoff success. It seems to me the team has floundered for 20 plus years, which would lend some to believe that the problems are much deeper than just changing quarterbacks.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Trevor Lawrence isnt eligible to come out this year. And Foles got benched for Gardner Minshew. Case Keenum got benched for Dwayne Haskins.

Dak is NOT the problem. If you think the QBs listed above are as good or better than Dak you need to re evaluate.

He’s a top 10 QB. You can only win with guys like Keenum or Tannehill if you have an all star defense or a man child at RB. Dallas currently has none of those.

You’re dead on with your post. With a decent defense, one that actually creates TO’s and solid ST’s play this is a 11-12 win team.