From the Iggs newspaper today. They think we are running Zeke into the ground and they love it

School

Reaction score
Where can I find this interceptable pass stat? I never knew something like that even existed!

Interceptable passes to my knowledge can only be found in the qb catalogues compiled annually at Presnapreads. (2017's is $20, and not to come across as too much of a shill, but it's money well spent, since you get lots of other stats and breakdowns on each quarterback.)

Here he uses Ryan Fitzpatrick as an examples of what interceptable passes are exactly. Remember when people used to think Fitz was pretty good, and then people thought he was pretty bad? Some people always thought he was pretty bad, and this helps you see what those people saw.
http://presnapreads.com/2016/03/29/2689/

I'm a big fan of stats like these, since they provide a MUCH better representation of what actually happens on the field than traditional stats.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Wouldn't you feel better around Eagles fans, though? I never understood the need to go to another team's fan board and try to convince them that your team is the ****. Go to your team's message board and convince mutual fans that they're the ****.
Dude was pretending to be a Boys fan till I called him on it and he didn't know who Rowdy was. He was here last October too. Then the Eagles had to Eagle and he went ghost. Before that he was blessing the board with tales of the impending dominance of the Chip Kelly Eagles.

mcmvp

Reaction score
Dude was pretending to be a Boys fan till I called him on it and he didn't know who Rowdy was. He was here last October too. Then the Eagles had to Eagle and he went ghost. Before that he was blessing the board with tales of the impending dominance of the Chip Kelly Eagles.

This is too funny. If I was discussing how I liked what Chip Kelly was bringing to my Eagles, how was I pretending to be a boys fan? I've been posting on several NFL boards for over 15 years and have never hid my fandom. Ask around.

Perhaps you took my posting style as a way to hide my fandom? If so, I apologize. I just like to talk football and and prefer not to be banned just for being a fan of another team. It's happened before.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I agree with the over working sentiment. This is why a simplified scheme which is predicated on players winning matchups sucks. Without your best talent playing to there full capacity you can't win.

CWR

Reaction score
Bla bla bla. Zeke goes for 150 and we win by double didgits. Damn the eagles got cocky fast.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
This is too funny. If I was discussing how I liked what Chip Kelly was bringing to my Eagles, how was I pretending to be a boys fan? I've been posting on several NFL boards for over 15 years and have never hid my fandom. Ask around.

Perhaps you took my posting style as a way to hide my fandom? If so, I apologize. I just like to talk football and and prefer not to be banned just for being a fan of another team. It's happened before.
All of your posts until last night were in the guise of a Cowboys fan. There are a not insignificant number of people here operating in a similar manner. I appreciate your honesty now, but that doesn't change the reality of your prior history. Now it's all out in the open. And you seem to have ignored the odd patterns of your presence here. You're here only when things are going bad for Dallas or when it's early enough in the season for Eagles fans to have deluded themselves into thinking they've got this in the bag. That's not the behavior of someone just here to talk football. It's the behavior of a troll though.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
The Eagles had to Eagle?:huh:

mcmvp

Reaction score
All of your posts until last night were in the guise of a Cowboys fan. There are a not insignificant number of people here operating in a similar manner. I appreciate your honesty now, but that doesn't change the reality of your prior history. Now it's all out in the open. And you seem to have ignored the odd patterns of your presence here. You're here only when things are going bad for Dallas or when it's early enough in the season for Eagles fans to have deluded themselves into thinking they've got this in the bag. That's not the behavior of someone just here to talk football. It's the behavior of a troll though.

Look, think what you will. I won't lose any sleep either way. It's a silly thing to discuss. I've also actually defended Dak from Cowboys fans here. I defend him on the Eagles board too from people like yourself (those always looking to discredit the competition).

Not coming out and saying I was an Eagles fan is not the same thing as pretending to be a Cowboys fan. To tell you the truth, I assumed everyone already knew. I've been posting on NFL boards for so long. I'm sure some here know me from other boards. Vanilla2 for example. But again...this is really silly.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Mostly based on stuff already said up above. Wentz throws a lot of interceptable balls and his third down success rate right now is outlier-good. I don't think it continues.

I also think that secondary is vulnerable and teams will eventually find ways to expose it.

They do have a beneficial schedule relative to the rest of the East, and they are playing really well right now winning the close games.

Unless they get some injuries, I see them winning the NFC East. All hey really have to do is split with the Cowboys and play solid ball the rest of the way.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
True, but dropped INTs are not a phenomenon that happens only to Wentz.

My point with that stat is it truly is impossible to judge accurately. I'd say that if he ranked the best in the league. The person tracking the stat has no clue what the design of the play is, where a receiver is supposed to be, what options are available, etc. I enjoy some of the PFF stuff and they do create interesting talking points, but I take some of their stats with huge cases of salt.

Wentz has been absolutely incredible this year. Throwing interceptable passes that dont happen? Talk about looking for something?

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Look, think what you will. I won't lose any sleep either way. It's a silly thing to discuss. I've also actually defended Dak from Cowboys fans here. I defend him on the Eagles board too from people like yourself (those always looking to discredit the competition).

Not coming out and saying I was an Eagles fan is not the same thing as pretending to be a Cowboys fan. To tell you the truth, I assumed everyone already knew. I've been posting on NFL boards for so long. I'm sure some here know me from other boards. Vanilla2 for example. But again...this is really silly.
Like pretty much everything else you post here, you simply saying it's silly isn't proof of anything. It's a worthless throwaway remark. Most know if you want people to buy your hypothesis you would need to provide some sort of support. Instead you've ignored the timeline of your presence here in multiple posts. Your actual posts are evidence enough, but I'm not going to bother with laying them out. The knowledge that people will know what they're dealing with when you disappear again is enough for me. See you next fall!

mcmvp

Reaction score
I don't know what's worse......that crap article or the fact people agree with it lol.

The only thing that I think Cowboys fans should disagree with is the suspension part. If Zeke truly is innocent (unknown really), then hell yes he should fight it all they way. It's a terrible thing to be accused of something you didn't do.

But the part of beating a RB into the ground too early isn't a concept that Kempski invented. RBs have the shortest career span in the NFL. It's not a shock that many agree with that part.

SoBlue128

Reaction score
I think it’s so cute how obsessed they are with the Cowboys. They could go 19-0 and win the super bowl yet the first thing out of their mouths would be Dallas Sucks:lmao2:

Sydla

Reaction score
Unless they get some injuries, I see them winning the NFC East. All hey really have to do is split with the Cowboys and play solid ball the rest of the way.

Probably. A Commanders win on Monday night might help but in reality, we are probably looking at having to sweep them this year for the division because in reality our schedule is much harder down the stretch than theirs. They can afford to split whereas I suspect we are going to have to sweep them to catch them (which isn't impossible but probably isn't likely either).

Sydla

Reaction score
What's been incredible about Wentz?

There isn't a shred of doubt in my mind that if Prescott had the exact same stat line as Wentz right now many of us would be talking about what a great sophomore season he is having.

Shoot, Prescott's stats are pretty close to Wentz's now and people are talking about how good Prescott has played, especially recently.

Let's call a spade a spade here. Wentz is playing very well and he's trending to be a really good QB.