From the Iggs newspaper today. They think we are running Zeke into the ground and they love it

Pokes12

Reaction score
Ever over state your case, fella?

Now 2 of the games we lost by 3 and 5 points..

only the Denver game was out of control.

A turnover here..

a costly penalty there..

a blown ref call..

that's been the margin of out losses.

and against pretty good teams, also.

We certainly should level out and get better.

who cares about the carries for Zeker..

he's out of shape and needs the work and a Slimfast diet bar or 20.

Things will improve.

They should be playing scared all year.

They were afraid of nobody last year.

Remember.?
The Denver game was a total disaster. Nothing worked and a Northwestern flunkie beat us like a rented mule. All the other games were lost principally because we have no head coach, our offensive coordinator has no ability to get the right combinations of players on the field and to exploit what the defense gives you and lastly, our defensive coordinator who has taken this defense backwards this year. Well done GM, Jerruh!!

dfense

Reaction score
There's a lot of truth here, actually. It's why so many think drafting a RB that high is not wise. It's a position where players just wear down too fast. I certainly think 390 touches is a bit high.

That said, he's still very young. He should be able to handle it now.
For crying out loud, he's played 21 games. o_O

dfense

Reaction score
But his career is on a downward spiral. He looks like Fat Albert and is running like a back who is trying to hold one in as he is running.
So He's had one bad game against Denver. Mainly because they were 21 points down so fast, taking them out if their running game. Other than that, 2 games over 100 yrs, 3 games with at least 4.0 yards a carry. Betcha any other team in the division would take that spiral.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
The Denver game was a total disaster. Nothing worked and a Northwestern flunkie beat us like a rented mule. All the other games were lost principally because we have no head coach, our offensive coordinator has no ability to get the right combinations of players on the field and to exploit what the defense gives you and lastly, our defensive coordinator who has taken this defense backwards this year. Well done GM, Jerruh!!
I think more what has happened is DCs have studied us..

they have adjusted to Linehan's playcalling..

he's been around awhile and he maybe has been unknowingly tipping his playcalling somehow.

Same goes for Marinelli.

So unless the talent is so overwhelming you can do whatever you want..

you then have to do things with a scheme that you believe in.

But your opposition is going to scheme you to beat you.

I think I've watched enough football that I can see which coaching staff is setting the tempo.

And has a good chance to win.

Our coaches did that last year.

This year..they seem to be struggling.

Not sute why.

I think its the distractions with suspensions like Zeker and othets and media wars over the Anthem of which Jerrah has made headlines with his team which just adds more pressure.

Other opinions are welcome.

Proximo

Reaction score
But his career is on a downward spiral. He looks like Fat Albert and is running like a back who is trying to hold one in as he is running.

If that's your assessment, I don't think you're watching who you think you're watching.

Must've been watching some other team or something.

Pokes12

Reaction score
If that's your assessment, I don't think you're watching who you think you're watching.

Must've been watching some other team or something.
Tongue firmly in cheek!! He is still a stud.

Pokes12

Reaction score

he's been around awhile and he maybe has been unknowingly tipping his playcalling somehow.

Same goes for Marinelli.

I think I've watched enough football that I can see which coaching staff is setting the tempo.

Not sute why.

I think its the distractions with suspensions like Zeker and othets and media wars over the Anthem of which Jerrah has made headlines with his team which just adds more pressure.

You are more diplomatic than I am. Your comments are right on. Our coaches, especially Red Ball, get stuck on the fact that their game plan is without doubt the only way to proceed. It does not matter that it is not working. Trust the game plan and stick to it, no matter what. Marinelli and Linehan are both predictable. When was the last time we surprised anyone with an attacking defense? No one is scared of our rush. We never blitz. The only wrinkle Marinelli has is that he sometimes just rushes three and drops 9 in coverage. Other than that, everyone lines up in the same zone coverage with the LBs in the same rotation. The QB on the other side of the ball does not have to be Einstein to pick up the holes in the defense. On the other side of the ball, it is hard to fault a team that routinely puts up 30 points and more a game but with our talent we can and should do better. We need to hold the ball and impose our will on the other team's defense. We need to keep the ball away from the other's offense. That has not happened. We have seen nothing out of Switzer except a very expensive fumble. Tight ends are under-performing and Dez has been nowhere near elite. I think we need to see more of Brice Butler and Noah Brown. We need to get the ball into Zeke's hands in space and most importantly we need to roll Dak out more. He is so athletic and so accurate on the run his nickname should be "Sundance Kid".

Hawkeye19

Reaction score

Same goes for Marinelli.

Not sute why.

Good post.

It's almost like the staff just expected everything to pick right up from where they were last year. Lots of new faces on defense and along the OL. Throw in some bad injury luck, a serious legal distraction, a tough early schedule, some bad bounces and calls-- and the above mentioned coaching issues-- and it's easy to see why we're 2-3.

Winning fixes a lot of problems. I hope we get back in the W column tomorrow or this will become a full on dumpster fire. Coaches definitely need to step up their game.

CCBoy

Reaction score
bfbcb4c1-7324-461b-ae84-76f7e4a46f00_500.jpg

image.jpg

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score

Same goes for Marinelli.

Not sute why.

Linehan is also not play calling or game planning like he did last season. I watch the Chiefs and they use a lot of misdirection on almost every play, like Cowboys did last season.

Linehan and Garrett only lean on running game when they try to protect QB, like Tony coming off back injury and Dak in first season, new to system and 4th round 3rd stringer.

Now that Dak has been successful, their true proclivities come out and no one is talking about dirty yards anymore. These mofos just refuse to understand the importance of dancing with the one who brung ya.

Pokes12

Reaction score
Linehan is also not play calling or game planning like he did last season. I watch the Chiefs and they use a lot of misdirection on almost every play, like Cowboys did last season.

Linehan and Garrett only lean on running game when they try to protect QB, like Tony coming off back injury and Dak in first season, new to system and 4th round 3rd stringer.

Now that Dak has been successful, their true proclivities come out and no one is talking about dirty yards anymore. These mofos just refuse to understand the importance of dancing with the one who brung ya.
Yes, yes, yes. Lineman and Red Ball back to their comfort zone. Pound the rock!!!!!

Reactions: BAT

Prossman

Reaction score
Sounds like another cowboy hating mediot glowing in the cowboys struggles. We are not running him into the ground,

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What if you have been watching and still don't see it lol?

What does it say that you can't even answer it lol?

You will just have to sit there with that dumb look on your face and wonder what I am talking about.

Pokes12

Reaction score
You will just have to sit there with that dumb look on your face and wonder what I am talking about.
In other words. If the foo sh$ts don't wear it. IF the Foo don't sh$t then wear it with pride. Get my drift? See it or not?