FWST Blog: Witten: Romo is a leader

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hostile;3916912 said:
How dare you butcher Hamlet. The correct quote by the Queen is...

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Also, if you look it up "protest" in Early Modern English, the language of Sir William Shakespeare, you will find that it does not have the same meaning as today's word. It means a vow, in this case of affirmation, not denial. Hamlet asks the Queen how she likes the play and she says those words speaking of a female character in the play who is not showing her true feelings.

1. I was typing in a hurry before heading to work.

2. Since Willie had no experience with the internet, I choose this time rather than his time and the meaning applies now.

But more important Hos, there is a film coming out in the fall called Anonymous.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1339923737/

This looks brilliant, and since we were discussing Willie, pertenant as well.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
5Stars;3917437 said:
Dude, I have tried and tried to get the truth about you inspecting cars! Get it now? :confused:

You do know that there is a difference in inspecting cars in Cabo, as well as playing golf in Cabo, right?

If you still don't understand, let me ask you this question. Are cars inspected during a football season, or just in the off season? Not in Cabo, but in Texas?

Oh, and can a car in Cabo get inspected in Texas while the owner goes and plays a round of golf?
:confused:

That's all I'm trying to find out, bro!

You asked me a few days ago in another thread centering around Romo's leadership if I ever inspected a car and you just asked me again and I'm suppose to know what the hell you're talking about? :rolleyes: Talking with you is like playing a game of Wheel of Fortune. :laugh2:

Go waste someone else's time with your mumbo jumbo!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
5Stars;3917418 said:
Have you ever inspected KJJ's car? :confused:

If so, does KJJ have any golf clubs in the trunk where he keeps his spare tire?

What do you do for a living breaking and entering cars looking for golf clubs? Now this is all starting to make sense. :laugh2:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
KJJ;3917444 said:
You asked me a few days ago in another thread centering around Romo's leadership if I ever inspected a car and you just asked me again and I'm suppose to know what the hell you're talking about? :rolleyes: Talking with you is like playing a game of Wheel of Fortune. :laugh2:

Go waste someone else's time with your mumbo jumbo!

I didn't mean to make you mad at me...:eek::

You are so confusing sometimes. All I ever wanted to know from you is have you ever inspected a damn car? And if so, did you check the trunk for golf clubs where the spare tire is supposed to be? It's not a hard question, bro.

Aikman got his golf clubs stolen in Cabo one time when he was there, but got his car inspected in Texas, not California.

Now do you understand my question about wanting the truth? That's all I'm asking, bro...I don't mean to make you mad a me?
:(

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
KJJ;3917456 said:
Yeah I get it now you're a thief.:laugh2:

I do steal the hearts of the ladies...but I don't inspect their cars or play golf with them either in Cabo or Texas.

I just wanted to get to know you better because you seem to be the type of fan that can really golf, go to Cabo, and inspect cars at the same time. That's all...

I did not mean to make you mad at me...
:eek::

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
5Stars;3917454 said:
I didn't mean to make you mad at me...:eek::

You are so confusing sometimes. All I ever wanted to know from you is have you ever inspected a damn car? And if so, did you check the trunk for golf clubs where the spare tire is supposed to be? It's not a hard question, bro.

Aikman got his golf clubs stolen in Cabo one time when he was there, but got his car inspected in Texas, not California.

Now do you understand my question about wanting the truth? That's all I'm asking, bro...I don't mean to make you mad a me?
:(

I'm confusing? :rolleyes: So what's the point of all this that Aikman went to Cabo once and that's suppose to exonerate Romo for going right before a playoff game? LOL

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
KJJ;3917460 said:
I'm confusing? :rolleyes: So what's the point of all this that Aikman went to Cabo once and that's suppose to exonerate Romo for going right before a playoff game? LOL

No, bro...what Romo did is in the past. I don't dwell on the past.

I just wanted the truth to come out about golf clubs in Cabo, or if inspecting cars in Texas is detrimental to the development of the Cowboys.

Another thing that I wanted to ask you is, do you think it is right that Cowboys players might get their car inspected in Cali...?

Please, I'm just asking...

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
5Stars;3917459 said:
I do steal the hearts of the ladies...but I don't inspect their cars or play golf with them either in Cabo or Texas.

Your idea of stealing the hearts of the ladies appears to be by forcing yourself on them :laugh2:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
5Stars;3917465 said:
No, bro...what Romo did is in the past. I don't dwell on the past.

I just wanted the truth to come out about golf clubs in Cabo, or if inspecting cars in Texas is detrimental to the development of the Cowboys.

Another thing that I wanted to ask you is, do you think it is right that Cowboys players might get their car inspected in Cali...?

Please, I'm just asking...

I have no issues with Romo's golf I suggest researching my posts and I doubt Romo took off to Cabo with Jessica Simpson prior to the Cowboys playoff game with the Giants in 07 to play golf with her. :toast:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
KJJ;3917466 said:
Your idea of stealing the hearts of the ladies appears to be by forcing yourself on them :laugh2:

Formaluhide and a rag...

Then I take their car, get it inspected in Cabo, steal their golf clubs, polish them up in Texas, then give them to Romo.

:eek:

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score
I mean, for Romophobes, this is kind of like the ol' joke about "who are you going to believe, honey: your eyes or me?"

Are the Romophobes really going to agree with Martellus Bennett over Jason Witten just so they can continue to bash the starting quarterback of the team they love?

No wonder these people are so miserable: they're wanting the Cowboys to win and Romo to suck.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TwoDeep3;3917443 said:
1. I was typing in a hurry before heading to work.

2. Since Willie had no experience with the internet, I choose this time rather than his time and the meaning applies now.

But more important Hos, there is a film coming out in the fall called Anonymous.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi1339923737/

This looks brilliant, and since we were discussing Willie, pertenant as well.
TD, thank you man. I enjoyed the hell out of that.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
5Stars;3917470 said:
Formaluhide and a rag...

Then I take their car, get it inspected in Cabo, steal their golf clubs, polish them up in Texas, then give them to Romo.

:eek:

Well at least you finally came clean on how you swept them of their feet. You supplying Romo with ladies clubs could explain why he can never qualify for the US Open. I suggest you steal a set of Laura Davies clubs she may be the only female golfer who's golf shafts are stiff enough to fit Romo's game.

http://i465.***BLOCKED***/albums/rr16/KJJ100/daviespwweb.jpg

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who knew this thread would turn out stupid?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Idgit;3917489 said:
Who knew this thread would turn out stupid?
Ooh, ooh, ooh.

arnold_horshack.jpg

Suave

Reaction score
The Emperor;3917482 said:
I mean, for Romophobes, this is kind of like the ol' joke about "who are you going to believe, honey: your eyes or me?"

Are the Romophobes really going to agree with Martellus Bennett over Jason Witten just so they can continue to bash the starting quarterback of the team they love?

No wonder these people are so miserable: they're wanting the Cowboys to win and Romo to suck.

I agree, but the interesting thing is that if Romo sucks, then the Cowboys most likely WON'T win. I know Cowboys fans who want nothing more than for Romo to suck just so they can come to these boards, and other forums, to say, "I told you the Cowboys won't win with him." It's almost like they secretly want him to fail.

I support Romo, but I am not oblivious to his shortcomings. He isn't perfect, but he is the starting QB whether people like it or not, and I will continue to support him as such. He is the QB until Garrett/Jones feel that the team needs to move into another direction with a different QB, If people are convinced that the Cowboys will never win with him, then why even watch the game? You obviously have the supernatural ability to see the future, so why even waste your time when you already know the outcome?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Suave;3917519 said:
I agree, but the interesting thing is that if Romo sucks, then the Cowboys most likely WON'T win. I know Cowboys fans who want nothing more than for Romo to suck just so they can come to these boards, and other forums, to say, "I told you the Cowboys won't win with him." It's almost like they secretly want him to fail.

I support Romo, but I am not oblivious to his shortcomings. He isn't perfect, but he is the starting QB whether people like it or not, and I will continue to support him as such. He is the QB until Garrett/Jones feel that the team needs to move into another direction with a different QB, If people are convinced that the Cowboys will never win with him, then why even watch the game? You've already predicted the outcome of the game, so why even waste your time?

Sweet...
:star: :star: :star:

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score
Suave;3917519 said:

I support Romo, but I am not oblivious to his shortcomings. He isn't perfect, but he is the starting QB whether people like it or not, and I will continue to support him as such. He is the QB until Garrett/Jones feel that the team needs to move into another direction with a different QB, If people are convinced that the Cowboys will never win with him, then why even watch the game? You obviously have the supernatural ability to see the future, so why even waste your time when you already know the outcome?

I'm the same way. I don't know if Tony Romo has a weakness, but I acknowledge when he makes a mistake. Like, for instance, he DID cost us the Steelers game. Let's not make any mistake about that.