FWST Blog: Witten: Romo is a leader

JVita17

Benched
Reaction score
Witten: "My boyfriend Romo is a great leader"

/endofthread

Him praising his boyfriend is like a mother praising her child.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
zrinkill;3917317 said:
No i do not ..... Dont even remember you.

IF you say stupid stuff I will correct you .... sorry if that looks like I am following you around .... you must do it a lot.

:laugh2:

Don't remember me? You're one of several who can't get me out of your head. :laugh2: You're always popping up like a jack in a box spewing hate everytime I have a criticism of the team or a player.

Stupid stuff is making an issue out of Aikman's celebrity golf tournament in April of 92 and blowing off Romo's trip to Cabo with Jessica Simpson a week prior to a playoff game.

What exactly was the point of bringing up Aikman's celebrity golf tournament in 92?

Is your memory so bad that you also can't remember that he went on to win his first of 3 SB's that year while Romo and the Cowboys went one and out in the playoffs after his trip to Cabo?

Stupid stuff is claiming me or anyone else would have an issue had Romo hosted a golf tournament a few weeks ago. That's real stupid stuff! LOL

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
5Stars;3917342 said:
Twins...
:laugh2:

What the movie? :laugh2: You have yet to post one thing that makes any sense. :rolleyes:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
zrinkill;3917377 said:
That was the point stupid.

That was a stupid point considering Aikman went on to win a win a SB that year while the Cowboys haven't even sniffed a SB with Romo at the helm.

I can't see how a player hosting a golf tournament 3 months prior to camp can be used in making a point concerning Romo's leadership. :rolleyes:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
KJJ;3917387 said:
That was a stupid point considering Aikman went on to win a win a SB that year while the Cowboys haven't even sniffed a SB with Romo at the helm.

I can't see how a player hosting a golf tournament 3 months prior to camp can be used in making a point concerning Romo's leadership. :rolleyes:

I remember a story about Aikman getting his car inspected and someone stole his golf clubs from the trunk of the car.
:eek:

He had to order some new ones from Cabo.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
zrinkill;3917378 said:
Nope ...... just one of the faceless interchangeable trolls.

I see you're starting to resort to name calling...tsk tsk! :nono2: You can tell there's some deeply rooted bitterness in your posts the wounds are still festering. :laugh2:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
5Stars;3917394 said:
I remember a story about Aikman getting his car inspected and someone stole his golf clubs from the trunk of the car.
:eek:

He had to order some new ones from Cabo.

Twice you asked if I ever inspected a car and I'm suppose to tie that into that story? :rolleyes:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
KJJ;3917407 said:
Twice you asked if I ever inspected a car and I'm suppose to tie that into that story? :rolleyes:

I'm just looking for the truth, you know, the connection?
:confused:

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
zrinkill;3917377 said:
That was the point ******.

And Joe did have a problem with it.

Only, only if it interferes with Dallas Cowboys Football zrinkill.

I eat, breathe and sleep dallas cowboys football, cowboys news and the draft.

I do like fishing, video games, but thats in my spare time. Most of the time, I post cowboys stuff for you all 24/7, while working on my war room during draft time. Just got finished this morning sending PDF files of draft mags I had. I strongly recommend the jbs scouting for small collegs. Super mag to me.

anyway, ive enjohed the cht zones, my pulse is way down, doctor put me on some new heart medicine, andimnot feeling good, goingto go lay down

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
cowboyjoe;3917413 said:

BULL because it never has.

and you still ******** about it.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
cowboyjoe;3917413 said:

I eat, breathe and sleep dallas cowboys football, cowboys news and the draft.

I do like fishing, video games, but thats in my spare time. Most of the time, I post cowboys stuff for you all 24/7, while working on my war room during draft time. Just got finished this morning sending PDF files of draft mags I had. I strongly recommend the jbs scouting for small collegs. Super mag to me.

anyway, ive enjohed the cht zones, my pulse is way down, doctor put me on some new heart medicine, andimnot feeling good, goingto go lay down

You can do all that and still inspect cars?

What if Romo was a car inspector and did all the things that you do? Would you still bash the crap out of him for not concentrating on just inspecting cars?

Have you ever inspected KJJ's car? :confused:

If so, does KJJ have any golf clubs in the trunk where he keeps his spare tire?

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
5Stars;3917418 said:
You can do all that and still inspect cars?

What if Romo was a car inspector and did all the things that you do? Would you still bash the crap out of him for not concentrating on just inspecting cars?

Have you ever inspected KJJ's car? :confused: If so, does KJJ have any golf clubs in the trunk where he keeps his spare tire?

:bow:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
In 2010 our first OTA was May 17th through May 19th. 3 weeks after the Draft. We had a rookie mini camp April 30th to May 2nd, the week after the draft.

I looked at the calendar. It says today is April 22, 2011. The draft is next week. Where I come from that means the future.

Now, I have no doubt whatsoever that in previous years guys were lifting weights and doing cardio to get ready for the season and most of it was done at Valley Ranch under the direction of Joe Juraszek. Most of it.

I would like to see proof that none of our players have weight equipment at home. I would like proof that none of them have pools or bikes or jogging shoes. I would like proof that they are in fact eating candy and letting their bodies go to hell.

Now I know I read somewhere that the players will be working together in May. My calendar thing says that it is not May yet. Hasn't arrived.

This is strange. Cowboys fans panicking for no reason at all? Surely this is just my imagination.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
KJJ;3917411 said:
Truth about what??? :rolleyes:

Dude, I have tried and tried to get the truth about you inspecting cars! Get it now? :confused:

You do know that there is a difference in inspecting cars in Cabo, as well as playing golf in Cabo, right?

If you still don't understand, let me ask you this question. Are cars inspected during a football season, or just in the off season? Not in Cabo, but in Texas?

Oh, and can a car in Cabo get inspected in Texas while the owner goes and plays a round of golf?

That's all I'm trying to find out, bro!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
zrinkill;3917417 said:
Not at all ....... troll is no worse than homer or sheep.

You called me "stupid" and edited it out check the post where I quoted you. LOL While you work with your counselor on ways of getting me out of your head you might also want to consider undergoing anger management.