Game of Thrones Season 6

the_h0wey

Reaction score
What was the rumour Cersei was talking about? The guy asked if she remembered the rumour she wanted him to see if was just a rumour or something more and confirmed it was something more. Probably really obvious but I can't think what it was

Think it has something to do with Wildfire

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
*** Potential spoiler from book ***

So people are wondering if Lady Stoneheart will return. @BrAinPaiNt gave a good explanation about how a lot was left out in the TV show that wasn't very crucial to the story. I agree and I don't have a problem with these things being left out. I also don't know how crucial Lady Stoneheart'sb return would be. It might turn some viewers off with another return from the dead. However, Lady Stoneheart does something pretty significant in the book. This not happening would be a huge deviation from the book. A lot of fans love Brienne and probably want to see some type of romantic reunion between her and Jamie. But that's not supposed to happen if the show and book are ultimately following the same story. Lady Stoneheart is supposed to see Jamie's sword on Brienne, think it's some type of betrayal, and sentence Brienne to death. Now, I don't think Lady Stoneheart needs to return for the sole purpose of killing Brienne. The TV show can have Brienne die in some other way and it wouldn't be any deviation from the book in the long run. But having Brienne live and be happily ever after would be the complete opposite of the book. So Brienne should die and it probably should happen pretty soon. Personally, I like the idea of her being sentenced to death over a misunderstanding.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
*** Potential spoiler from book ***

So people are wondering if Lady Stoneheart will return. @BrAinPaiNt gave a good explanation about how a lot was left out in the TV show that wasn't very crucial to the story. I agree and I don't have a problem with these things being left out. I also don't know how crucial Lady Stoneheart'sb return would be. It might turn some viewers off with another return from the dead. However, Lady Stoneheart does something pretty significant in the book. This not happening would be a huge deviation from the book. A lot of fans love Brienne and probably want to see some type of romantic reunion between her and Jamie. But that's not supposed to happen if the show and book are ultimately following the same story. Lady Stoneheart is supposed to see Jamie's sword on Brienne, think it's some type of betrayal, and sentence Brienne to death. Now, I don't think Lady Stoneheart needs to return for the sole purpose of killing Brienne. The TV show can have Brienne die in some other way and it wouldn't be any deviation from the book in the long run. But having Brienne live and be happily ever after would be the complete opposite of the book. So Brienne should die and it probably should happen pretty soon. Personally, I like the idea of her being sentenced to death over a misunderstanding.

There is no proof Brienne died in the book. She had a noose around her neck and she screamed a "word". (later to be confirmed by RR Martin as SWORD) The book never said she was actually hung though as that story stopped and the book ended.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I know what you mean but at the same time i'm tired of her always having these dramatic positive things going for her and the stupid smirk she does as she basks in her own glory.

I agree. I find her character to be the least developed of all the major characters. Probably has to do with the actress. She's in a 5 minute scene every other episode. All her followers are in awe of her. Most fans seem to be too. For a show with such interesting storylines and talented actors, I'm surprised she's such a fan favorite.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Prediction Time... How does Ramsey die? How do you want him to die?

I think he dies at the paws of Ghost.... I want him to die by Wun Wun ripping him apart.

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score

I think he dies at the paws of Ghost.... I want him to die by Wun Wun ripping him apart.

I almost hate him as much as I hated Joffrey. I want Jonny Boy Snow to cut off his head via sword

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I know what you mean but at the same time i'm tired of her always having these dramatic positive things going for her and the stupid smirk she does as she basks in her own glory.

I agree. Sometimes she gets a bit old and it seems like all of her scenes are the same type of drama with the same type of outcome. Change it up please.

I certainly hope the end-game isn't her being the queen. She needs to die at the end.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Ghost ripping him apart would be poetic considering his love for setting dogs on people, but at the same time, that probably doesn't get shown graphically. I think we need a bloody death here. It might be a simple as Sansa gut stabbing him once he's captured (if she survives this), but my guess is Jon just kills him with Longclaw after corning him in some room in Winterfell. Possibly with some fake begging by Ramsey to not kill him while sneakily angling for a hidden knife. That last bit might be too much of a trope though.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I agree. Sometimes she gets a bit old and it seems like all of her scenes are the same type of drama with the same type of outcome. Change it up please.

I certainly hope the end-game isn't her being the queen. She needs to die at the end.

What if the end game is that she starts getting the ol Targaryan madness and turns out to be a villain? At this point, all her acting involves is standing triumphantly and looking at people. I'm kinda starting to think she's not really a great actress. I don't foresee a long career.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
What if the end game is that she starts getting the ol Targaryan madness and turns out to be a villain? At this point, all her acting involves is standing triumphantly and looking at people. I'm kinda starting to think she's not really a great actress. I don't foresee a long career.

What if the end game is her and Jamie marrying.

It's supposed to be a bitter sweet ending.