Game of Thrones Season 6

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What if the end game is her and Jamie marrying.

It's supposed to be a bitter sweet ending.

Brienne's gonna have to kill Jamie. She'll hate doing it, but she'll do it... with oathkeeper no less.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I like to guess what is going to happen next like most people but not at the end of the season

I like just to sit back and be told a story.....I find we get too attached to one version and if it doesn't happen we get disappointed

I didn't write any of the books or stories so far and I'm not going to start now

''I choose violence''

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I think Dany and Jon will hook up, and she will sacrifice herself, and Jon will kill her and forge Lightbringer to drive the Others away.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
I think Ramsay will be drafted by the Cowboys, as small LB, for his high motor and ability to read the defense.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Ramsey ripped apart by the Giant would be ok. Maybe start with his smaller parts for Theon.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Brienne's gonna have to kill Jamie. She'll hate doing it, but she'll do it... with oathkeeper no less.

Jamie's death will have something to do with Cersei imo. Maybe committing suicide after accidently killing her

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I'm too embarrassed to admit how many times I watched that full clip

That's because history repeats itself. Look at Polo.

https://lh3.***BROKEN***/-lJzYltDPwxk/V2PiGdn8BKI/AAAAAAAASx4/-GvgANsrrEUYONrVEw_KOypF_5a7SSgng/w426-h641/114.jpg

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Saw it coming. These writers suck. Should have just waited for Martin.