Game of Thrones Season 6

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Awesome episode even if it was indeed very predictable.......that first bite right on the mouth lol.......oh and uh, possible lesbian relationship blooming with Yara and Daenerys? well we can hope anyway hahah......

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Couple of last episode predictions
-Margery will be pregnant, that not so subtle hint in episode 7 or so, that she must fulfill her wifely duties was planted for a reason.
-Tonight all but confirms that the rumor Cersei was talking about was wild fire, Tyrion making note that the mad king did that, was foreshadowing towards next week. I think she will burn the sept to the ground, wiping out the faith militant, maybe even the High Sparrow himself, but I believe Tommond will die as well.
-This happens, and the seven kingdoms get thrown into a deeper chaos. Cersei looses all power at that point, with no real hope of holding onto it. Killing Margery or even opposing her, would alienate the only ally they have, which would mean it's only a matter of time before they fall. The Tyrell army is already in the city, so there could be a civil war or Cersei could do the first smart thing in the series and retreat to Casterly Rock.
-We will see what Varys' secret mission is (book readers/wiki readers know)
-Not sure if we see any of Daenerys, considering her arc is more or less complete now. She has her ships, a Westeros ally and only needs to set sail for Westeros. I think Daenerys, Yara and Theon deal with Eueon next season, and I expect him to be short lived. Maybe a scene of them setting sail, but that's about it.
-Stark family reunion. Jon and Sansa are already at Winterfell, but I predict Arya, Bram and Bengin will arrive before the episode is over.
-Final scene of the season, Bram, while safe at Winterfell, sees exactly what happened inside the tower of joy.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
While this was the best episode in a while. It's been extremely cheesy.

• Rickon runs a straight line. (See the Enigma's picture above Go route!)
  • The Masters know about the dragons and have even gotten their *** kicked by them come back and act like the dragons do not exist only to get whipped by them again. (LAME!)
  • That big battle with everyone and their grandmother ignoring Jon Snow (including 1,000s of arrows) in the battle so he doesn't die even though he was the first one on the battlefield. (SUPER MEGA LAME!!!)
  • There was something else, I just can't remember right now.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One thing I do find curious.

Pretty much since Jon Snow has been brought back to life...Ghost has been a ...Ghost.

I kind of figured Ramsey would get that ending but at first I thought Ghost was going to get him in order to avenge Shaggy Dog. However after he said he had not fed his dogs for so long I knew that was how it would end.

Still wonder about Ghost though.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
While this was the best episode in a while. It's been extremely cheesy.

• Rickon runs a straight line. (See the Enigma's picture above Go route!)
  • The Masters know about the dragons and have even gotten their *** kicked by them come back and act like the dragons do not exist only to get whipped by them again. (LAME!)
  • That big battle with everyone and their grandmother ignoring Jon Snow (including 1,000s of arrows) in the battle so he doesn't die even though he was the first one on the battlefield. (SUPER MEGA LAME!!!)
  • There was something else, I just can't remember right now.

Why did Ramsey just shoot the Giant down with the bow unexpectedly when he could've shot Jon....

I also hate that Daenarys didn't take out the ships the 1st time she flew in.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Why did Ramsey just shoot the Giant down with the bow unexpectedly when he could've shot Jon....

I also hate that Daenarys didn't take out the ships the 1st time she flew in.

Dramatics?

As for Daenarys, she wants the ships so she didn't destroy them. In the show, they only attacked one ship.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
I see complaints elsewhere that Sansa didn't tell Jon about Littlefinger's forces potentially showing up. My guess is that Jon would have waited for them to arrive, Ramsay would have seen the new forces and just retreated back into Winterfell and just waited out the siege. I'm thinking Sansa was well aware of this. The show went out of its way to portray sieging as something that you don't really want to have to do in just the last couple of episodes with Jaime trying to find a way around it against the Blackfish.

Also, I wouldn't put it past Sansa, after all she has been through, using Jon, unknown to him, to lay her own trap for Ramsay. She's got some serious darkness to her now as illustrated by her smirk as she walks away from a dude being eaten alive by dogs.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Also, I wouldn't put it past Sansa, after all she has been through, using Jon, unknown to him, to lay her own trap for Ramsay. She's got some serious darkness to her now as illustrated by her smirk as she walks away from a dude being eaten alive by dogs.

She was also the one that told Ramsey to sleep well that night as it will be his last. (saying that when they only had half the force the Bolton's had)

That is another thing that was stupid about the writing. Her not telling Jon about the House Arryn forces coming. That is incredibly lame. Only a complete moron would not notify your army leaders of a HUGE on coming force. I don't give a damn what you suppose she is doing. That is flat out STUPID.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Just so we're all on the same page, but Davos finding that wooden horse randomly to make him suspect something is terrible writing. We can all agree on that, right?

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
She was also the one that told Ramsey to sleep well that night as it will be his last. (saying that when they only had half the force the Bolton's had)

That is another thing that was stupid about the writing. Her not telling Jon about the House Arryn forces coming. That is incredibly lame. Only a complete moron would not notify your army leaders of a HUGE on coming force. I don't give a damn what you suppose she is doing. That is flat out STUPID.

Maybe you're right and it's just hilariously bad writing, but even without GRRM's guidance for this season, the writing has at least been passable even if it's a noticeable step down IMO. I want to believe that Sansa just played the game, kept her move to herself, and sprang it on everyone. She even told Jon that he couldn't protect her and that no one could. She was 100% on her own in her mind and so, she did what she did.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Wow, so many critics....if you guys can write a better TV show over 6 seasons I'll watch it

Sansa didn't know if Littlefinger would come through....if he didn't she would be mocked for trusting him again

Jon is a great warrior, they survive battles.....that was the whole point of challenging Ramsey one one one...Ramsey was bully and a coward but had a great tactical mind

They obviously had enough CGI work to do with the dragons, the giant and the battles......they didn't need to add Ghost to the battles....

It will be interesting to see if Jon gives Tormund and the other Wildlings the lands and castles of the Boltons, Umbers and Karstarks...

Lady Mormount is such a bad-***

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe LittleFinger told Sansa not to tell Jon to make sure they surprised Bolton.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Maybe LittleFinger told Sansa not to tell Jon to make sure they surprised Bolton.

That wouldn't surprise me either. Also, keep in mind, that if it were Sansa's idea, she's basically had one extremely long lesson in scheming this entire series. It was about time for her to put some of those lessons to use.