Game of Thrones Season 6

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And in true game of thrones fashion Sansa gets the axe in the season finale.. just watch lol
I hope Sansa gets the opportunity to tell Robett Glover to engage in self-coitus before that happens. She killed Ramsay without any help from him or his self-righteous indignation.

Teren_Kanan

Reaction score
I mean I've explained this over and over again. Mountains here, river there. That is a huge stretch of land. Camping in that vicinity doesnt mean the exact same place yet Davos can clearly been seen fifty yards from camp examining this months old little ash heap for no reason expect so idiots can go "oh **** he totally knows now ". This is a sledgehammer to the teeth in terms of storytelling.

Davos finding the horse at the burn site is contrivance. IE: randomly walking to there, IE: horse wasn't burnt to unrecognizable ash. Granted.

Them camping at the same exactly spot is not, especially since we already have proof that Stannis left evidence of his camp site behind: IE the burn site.

You're really just being obtuse as heck at this point. You are objectively wrong

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
looks like cowboyszone is having their own version of game of thrones...

its only tv my friends... agree to disagree.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
You're really just being obtuse as heck at this point. You are objectively wrong

3342521.jpg

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Episode 9 is why we watch........we put up with so much pain to get pay-offs like Sunday night provided

Daenerys and the Dragons was awesome enough

But the Battle of bastrds was as rewarding as I hoped.....the action was intense...the filming was first class( I was gasping with Jon when he was trampled) and the revenge was so fulfilling

Enjoy it while it lasts because Winter is here

winter-1024x499.png

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Episode 9 is why we watch........we put up with so much pain to get pay-offs like Sunday night provided

But the Battle of bastrds was as rewarding as I hoped.....the action was intense...the filming was first class( I was gasping with Jon when he was trampled) and the revenge was so fulfilling

winter-1024x499.png

Agree.

The White Walker are cool and all, but I enjoy the interplay between the Great Houses more than a battle against the Dead. I think I see Dragons killing White Walkers in the future.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
The Dragons will just breath fire on the White Walkers. White Walkers can't deal with fire. :)

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score

winter-1024x499.png

The photography was awesome.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
well the night king and his generals, or whatever you call them, walked right through the firewall the forest people set....it was the common walker soldiers that couldnt

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
well the night king and his generals, or whatever you call them, walked right through the firewall the forest people set....it was the common walker soldiers that couldnt

I wonder if the White Walkers can turn dragons to undead. Wouldn't it be awesome of this show ended in the same fashion as the movie "Into the Mouth of Madness"? Who has seen that movie? :D