Game of Thrones Season 6

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I see the rest of the series looking like this: 1) Dany vs Cersei for the battle of King's Landing, 2) Some drama with Petyr Baelish to keep Jon busy in Winterfell, 3) Meanwhile the White Walkers are coming and finally strike Jon's men, 4) Dany comes to the North with the dragons to help Jon after she defeats Cersei.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My random predictions .. Daenerys will conquer Westeros. Cersei will kill herself. Sansa will kill Littlefinger who schemes against Jon Snow. To avoid a massive battle with the real threat (White Walkers) on the way, Jon Snow will marry Daenerys (to which we can then refer to her as Snow White *laughs*), uniting the kingdoms. The united kingdoms will then battle the White Walkers and win, but all of the dragons will die. Tyrion will become ruler of Westeros. Arya will become Lady of Winterfell. And if I'm wrong, I don't care :D

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Olenna Tyrell just got beat 72-0 in the Super Bowl......Cersei choose violence and won.....anything is just talk

Even if Dany wins Westeros next year, she won't a second thought to the Tyrells. LadyO can go retire to her empty castle and sew another floral rose and listen for the sounds of her great grandchildren which will never come...

When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die, there is no in between. And the queen of thorns is still alive...

and Dany is the same person that would have burned Queen Margery alive to get the Iron Throne.....some pal

Where has Dany shown that she is willing to slaughter hundreds of innocent people? She finally got pushed to that point in Slaver's Bay, but was talked down by Tyrion. There is no way Dany would have burned, killed Margery and the Tyrells on her way to the throne. Even if Margery were pregnant, the Tyrells would simply claim that Tommen were no Baratheon, and thus they can relinquish their claim to the throne without needing to be wiped out.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die, there is no in between. And the queen of thorns is still alive...

Where has Dany shown that she is willing to slaughter hundreds of innocent people? She finally got pushed to that point in Slaver's Bay, but was talked down by Tyrion. There is no way Dany would have burned, killed Margery and the Tyrells on her way to the throne. Even if Margery were pregnant, the Tyrells would simply claim that Tommen were no Baratheon, and thus they can relinquish their claim to the throne without needing to be wiped out.

Exactly. She has the Targaryen temper, but she actually listens to her advisors and will calm the hell down and listen to reason.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score

Lady Olenna was playing the game thru her grand-daughter Queen Margery and she dead

Dany killed all the khals without remorse and if Margery or the Tyrells were standing between her and the throne you are a fool if you think she will spare them

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Isn't Cersai on Aryas list. And the Mountain. That is how those two will die.

game-of-thrones-aryas-kill-list-t-shirt-747_670.jpg

this isn't the complete list but it changed as she killed some of the people

Last edited:

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Winter always comes after the Fall........also he will be known as the Cowardly Lion

tommen-jumps.jpg

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Mace- Kilt
Loras- Kilt
Margery- Kilt

who says they are that strong.....she backed down when she had Kings Landing at her fingertips....she let the Sparrow dictate everything and he still humiliated Ser Loras and Queen Margery......wake me when she gets really mad, that sounds scary....they even got Mace to make promises to the Iron Bank in the name of the Tyrells on behalf of Kings Landing because they sold their grand-daughter to another King....

If the Lannisters were as broke as it seems then going back to Castlery Rock sounds like a terrible choice for Cersei....the only way regain her fortune is to be in charge.....when Tommen turned into the Cowardly Lion, she had no choice but to grab it herself

fwiw, Lady Olenna has 2 other daughters that have children and are not on the show, but are in the books. not to mention Mace Tyrell's father has brothers, who have children who carry the Tyrell name. And they still have one of the largest armies in Westeros and more resources than the Lannisters, Even without Daenery's and her dragons, a simple Dorne+Tyrell alliance would wipe the floor with the Lannisters at this point, who only have the Frey's as major allies.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Lady Olenna was playing the game thru her grand-daughter Queen Margery and she dead

And as long as the Queen of thorns lives, the game is not over. It will not end with a Tyrell on the throne, but it certainly will not end with Cersei on the throne.

Dany killed all the khals without remorse and if Margery or the Tyrells were standing between her and the throne you are a fool if you think she will spare them

Dany killed the khals who were about to gang rape her, notice she did not attempt to burn the entire village down.

And you'd be a fool to believe the Tyrells would stand against Daenery's and her dragons. Just like they flopped from a Baretheon alliance to a Lannister alliance when it suited them, they would not support the Lannisters when it's obvious that there is no path to victory.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
fwiw, Lady Olenna has 2 other daughters that have children and are not on the show, but are in the books. not to mention Mace Tyrell's father has brothers, who have children who carry the Tyrell name. And they still have one of the largest armies in Westeros and more resources than the Lannisters, Even without Daenery's and her dragons, a simple Dorne+Tyrell alliance would wipe the floor with the Lannisters at this point, who only have the Frey's as major allies.

good for her.........she still got her dentures kicked in

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
And as long as the Queen of thorns lives, the game is not over. It will not end with a Tyrell on the throne, but it certainly will not end with Cersei on the throne.

Dany killed the khals who were about to gang rape her, notice she did not attempt to burn the entire village down.

And you'd be a fool to believe the Tyrells would stand against Daenery's and her dragons. Just like they flopped from a Baretheon alliance to a Lannister alliance when it suited them, they would not support the Lannisters when it's obvious that there is no path to victory.

they weren't going to touch her.......just retire her.....she killed them all to prove a point

honyock

Reaction score

Yep thats why Dany (with some help from her little buddy) has some leadership skills...the difference between an appropriate response (at least by GOT standards), and something approaching madness. Dany's lust for vengeance is mainly towards those specific people who wronged her (or imprisoned her like the khals. Cersei is now firmly in Mad King light-the-green-slime territory.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
they weren't going to touch her.......just retire her.....she killed them all to prove a point

you may want to go back and watch the episode, she provoked them, but at that point they were not going to just retire her

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
good for her.........she still got her dentures kicked in

you say that as though either house has a future. Cersei's children are dead as well, and while she currently sits on the Iron Throne, the entire world is against her, and there is literally no way, she can win. I'm not even sure if she has any idea, or just doesn't care at this point, but she's lost. there's no reason to believe the Tyrell name will fade away, but Lannister more than likely will.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Am I the only one who missed her son(King) jump out of the building after the explosion??

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
you say that as though either house has a future. Cersei's children are dead as well, and while she currently sits on the Iron Throne, the entire world is against her, and there is literally no way, she can win. I'm not even sure if she has any idea, or just doesn't care at this point, but she's lost. there's no reason to believe the Tyrell name will fade away, but Lannister more than likely will.

I fully expect Jaime to realize he has to kill her at some point. He may even sacrifice himself in the process. I'd imagine Tyrion will be the only Lannister left in that line and he's perfectly fine serving as the Hand of the Queen for Dany. I think Cersei's reign will be short. There are what? Six episodes next season? I think she'll be dead before we even get to the end of those 6 episodes.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
I fully expect Jaime to realize he has to kill her at some point. He may even sacrifice himself in the process. I'd imagine Tyrion will be the only Lannister left in that line and he's perfectly fine serving as the Hand of the Queen for Dany. I think Cersei's reign will be short. There are what? Six episodes next season? I think she'll be dead before we even get to the end of those 6 episodes.

I think we'll find out that Tyrion isn't a Lannister...I personally don't care for that theory too much, but there's supposed to be 3 Targaryens, and now we only have 2.

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
I think we'll find out that Tyrion isn't a Lannister...I personally don't care for that theory too much, but there's supposed to be 3 Targaryens, and now we only have 2.

Maybe the show will end with a United Westeros (And Essos for that matter), so, World I guess......The White Walkers defeated......and Jon, Dany and Tyrion wind up in an incestual threesome lol.......OR, The White Walkers could win and the world is just well, ended......

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Its interesting to me that Cersei's actions is seen as a victory by many...

She's blown up half the kingdom.
She's lost her children
She's ended her lineage
She's turned her love against her (and didn't even acknowledge his love, she likes how it "feels")
She's made even more enemies..

Her life is pretty much close to over... Like everyone keeps telling her... She's not as smart as she thinks.