Game of Thrones Season 6

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Jon Is the Fire and Ice but Jon, Danny and Tyrion are the three heads of the dragon.

And this will really blow your mind...I also think they are the dragon riders of...Pern.

:p

There's another character from the book that has not appeared on the show who we are made to believe *is* the third head.

Personally, I hope Tyrion is not a Targaryen. I enjoy the irony that Tywin's least favorite child was actually the one most like him.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
So if Donald Trump was a GoT character which one would he be? Tywin Lannister, Mad King Aerys II Targaryen, Littlefinger Baelish, or Lady Olenna Tyrell. Or someone else?

FloridaRob

Reaction score
So if Donald Trump was a GoT character which one would he be? Tywin Lannister, Mad King Aerys II Targaryen, Littlefinger Baelish, or Lady Olenna Tyrell. Or someone else?

Regardless if you love him or you hate him, (dont want to go polticial) it would have to be the Dragon-If you love him he will fly over the people and protect them...If you hate him, he is nothing but hot air.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Speaking of little finger... Wonder when he makes his appearance this season.

Oh did Rickon stark pull a Ritchie Cunningham's big brother and disappear never to be seen again?

They mentioned the Umbers might back Ramsey against the NightsWatch, along with the Kastarks.

That is the family that Rickon was going to for hiding and safety. He could become a prisoner like Theon.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Jon Is the Fire and Ice but Jon, Danny and Tyrion are the three heads of the dragon.

And this will really blow your mind...I also think they are the dragon riders of...Pern.

:p

I am not a book reader but there have been theories about Tyrion's mom and the Mad King....Tywin never liked him but always claimed him.....not sure if Tyrion even has to be a Targyraean to ride a dragon, the scene last week shows they trust him......

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
I am not a book reader but there have been theories about Tyrion's mom and the Mad King....Tywin never liked him but always claimed him.....not sure if Tyrion even has to be a Targyraean to ride a dragon, the scene last week shows they trust him......

This is where my doubt comes from:

Tywin Straight-Up Says That Tyrion Isn’t His Son
Although he raises Tyrion alongside Cersei and Jaime (which many think he only does because he can't bear to destroy something his beloved wife created), Tywin makes his distaste for Tyrion plain on a number of occasions, especially in a scene in the season three episode "Valar Dohaeris." "You are an ill-made, spiteful little creature full of envy, lust, and low cunning," he tells Tyrion. "Men's laws give you the right to bear my name and display my colours since I cannot prove that you are not mine." Taken literally, that last line seems like an obvious clue that Tywin is well-aware that Tyrion is not entirely a Lannister.

At the end of season four, Tywin brings Tyrion's lineage into question yet again when he says "You're no son of mine," just after Tyrion shoots him in the stomach with an arrow. To be fair, Tywin is probably only saying that given the circumstance (read: bleeding out on a toilet), but it could also be his final declaration of Tyrion's illegitimacy.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
This is where my doubt comes from:

Tywin Straight-Up Says That Tyrion Isn’t His Son
Although he raises Tyrion alongside Cersei and Jaime (which many think he only does because he can't bear to destroy something his beloved wife created), Tywin makes his distaste for Tyrion plain on a number of occasions, especially in a scene in the season three episode "Valar Dohaeris." "You are an ill-made, spiteful little creature full of envy, lust, and low cunning," he tells Tyrion. "Men's laws give you the right to bear my name and display my colours since I cannot prove that you are not mine." Taken literally, that last line seems like an obvious clue that Tywin is well-aware that Tyrion is not entirely a Lannister.

At the end of season four, Tywin brings Tyrion's lineage into question yet again when he says "You're no son of mine," just after Tyrion shoots him in the stomach with an arrow. To be fair, Tywin is probably only saying that given the circumstance (read: bleeding out on a toilet), but it could also be his final declaration of Tyrion's illegitimacy.

So why would Tywin raise him as his own if he knew he wasn't his? And what made him think he might be his in the first place?

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
So why would Tywin raise him as his own if he knew he wasn't his? And what made him think he might be his in the first place?

Well, he can't prove it. He says it in one of his lines... "I cannot prove that you are not mine."
Although he did say, he could have "Let the waves wash (tyrion) away" during his birth, "But, I brought you up AS MY SON".....