Game of Thrones Season 6

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wow...poor Rickon

And dick move not letting us see what was in the tower :mad:

Having the Umbers flip kinda sucked, but I guess we had to see what happens with Rickon after all this time.

As far as the tower goes. Here'e what we know from the show already. We know Ned and everyone were trying to rescue Ned's sister Lyanna, who had been kidnapped by the mad king's brother Rhaegar - although there are some hints throughout the show that Lyanna may have gone willingly. Rhaegar had just been killed by Robert B. (At the Trident; they talked about that this episode before the fighting started). Ned looks up at the tower and we hear a baby crying. We also know that Lyanna does not survive this. That is a bunch of info that can be speculated about.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rickon left with the wilding woman....The wilding woman is captured and is presented to R.Bolton with Screech from saved by the bell...where the heck is Rickon at now? :p

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Having the Umbers flip kinda sucked, but I guess we had to see what happens with Rickon after all this time.

As far as the tower goes. Here'e what we know from the show already. We know Ned and everyone were trying to rescue Ned's sister Lyanna, who had been kidnapped by the mad king's brother Rhaegar - although there are some hints throughout the show that Lyanna may have gone willingly. Rhaegar had just been killed by Robert B. (At the Trident; they talked about that this episode before the fighting started). Ned looks up at the tower and we hear a baby crying. We also know that Lyanna does not survive this. That is a bunch of info that can be speculated about.

Did we hear a baby? I heard a woman cry. The scene basically coveres what book readers already knew.

Rheagar is the mad king's son and Dany's brother.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score

Oh, I know what's in the tower, just wanted to finally see it :)

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Young Ned did not look like older Ned. But the guy with the Sword was pretty awesome with his Rambo imitation.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Random thoughts...

Cersei with the short hair...not as hot as cersei with the long hair.
In the early parts of the series (series not episode) all the lannisters had golden hair like in the book...now...Just tommen and Cersei

Living underground and going back in time made Bran have a growth spurt. Although I guess hanging out with Tonks (harry potter ref) turned Rikon into screech.

Where is Jon Snow heading...could he be going to winterfell...if so he might want to grow some of that hair back as it will be cold. Also...can he just appoint someone else to be lord commander or do the brothers in black have to vote?

Even though I would like to see Cersei get her due...part of me wants to see that old man Septon get a beat down and especially that nun woman that kept saying confess and later would say shame shame.

Personally I think the Zombie Mountain story line is pretty stupid. GOT has enough going for it without a zombie type character. Although I would like to see him thrash the high septon and his sparrows while at the same time getting killed. Everyone kills everyone scenario with those people would be ok in my book.

Danny in the housewives of horses. Drama. Get her out. Nobody wants that stuff going on.

Ramsey Bolton...the wife and I have a name for him that is more of a british name for a jerk even though it is used in america as well....sounds like what but slightly different. Family Friendly site and all. <evil grin>

Just like in the book, just like in the show, although not as bad as the book at times....So many story lines means that we sometimes go many episodes(or chapters) go by without certain characters and story lines that it is annoying.
So long without little finger...waiting on sansa,brieanne and pod. All this time for Rikon.

Arya...oops...I mean the girl who is just a girl a girl who is nobody....a girl who is learning.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Rickon left with the wilding woman....The wilding woman is captured and is presented to R.Bolton with Screech from saved by the bell...where the heck is Rickon at now? :p

very screech like
Young Ned did not look like older Ned. But the guy with the Sword was pretty awesome with his Rambo imitation.

Author Dayne (sp).... awesome warrior, honorable as well...

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Random thoughts...

In the early parts of the series (series not episode) all the lannisters had golden hair like in the book...now...Just tommen and Cersei

Living underground and going back in time made Bran have a growth spurt. Although I guess hanging out with Tonks (harry potter ref) turned Rikon into screech.

Where is Jon Snow heading...could he be going to winterfell...if so he might want to grow some of that hair back as it will be cold. Also...can he just appoint someone else to be lord commander or do the brothers in black have to vote?

Even though I would like to see Cersei get her due...part of me wants to see that old man Septon get a beat down and especially that nun woman that kept saying confess and later would say shame shame.

Personally I think the Zombie Mountain story line is pretty stupid. GOT has enough going for it without a zombie type character. Although I would like to see him thrash the high septon and his sparrows while at the same time getting killed. Everyone kills everyone scenario with those people would be ok in my book.

Danny in the housewives of horses. Drama. Get her out. Nobody wants that stuff going on.

Ramsey Bolton...the wife and I have a name for him that is more of a british name for a jerk even though it is used in america as well....sounds like what but slightly different. Family Friendly site and all. <evil grin>

Just like in the book, just like in the show, although not as bad as the book at times....So many story lines means that we sometimes go many episodes(or chapters) go by without certain characters and story lines that it is annoying.
So long without little finger...waiting on sansa,brieanne and pod. All this time for Rikon.

Arya...oops...I mean the girl who is just a girl a girl who is nobody....a girl who is learning.

One thing about so many storylines is I find myself very interested in some and not much in most. I feel Bran's flashbacks and Jon Snow's next moves very interested. I wish we could focus a whole season just on Bran. Then you have stuff like the Iron Islands which I've never found interesting. Also, probably unpopular, but I never found anything about Danaryes particularly interesting - her storyline or her character. For example, Tyrion isn't doing much right now but his character is so fun that I could watch him just be bored (like in this recent episode). Danayres never had anything interesting about her. I found it hilarious when the Khaleesi lady was making fun of her for being full of herself and having so many titles. Makes me wonder why she's so popular in the first place.

the_h0wey

Reaction score
Random thoughts...

That sword fight in the flashback was awesome. Was glad to see Arya's story finally going somewhere. I have a feeling Rickon isn't long for this world. Was surprised Sansa was left out of this episode completely

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One thing about so many storylines is I find myself very interested in some and not much in most. I feel Bran's flashbacks and Jon Snow's next moves very interested. I wish we could focus a whole season just on Bran. Then you have stuff like the Iron Islands which I've never found interesting. Also, probably unpopular, but I never found anything about Danaryes particularly interesting - her storyline or her character. For example, Tyrion isn't doing much right now but his character is so fun that I could watch him just be bored (like in this recent episode). Danayres never had anything interesting about her. I found it hilarious when the Khaleesi lady was making fun of her for being full of herself and having so many titles. Makes me wonder why she's so popular in the first place.

In the books the Iron Islands and the Dorn story lines bored me to no end.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Outside of Dany's storyline it was a great episode. Her story is starting to get a little boring at this point.

I really like the path they have set Ser Davos on. Liam Cunningham has made his character infinitely more interesting on the show than the pages of the novels and it seems that the show-runners recognized that. Plus, they appear to have taken a short-cut that should keep the show from being convoluted and I applaud that.

I doubt it's a spoiler to mention that Jon Snow, Tormund and the Wildlings appear to be heading towards an epic clash with Ramsey's forces. That should be one heck of an episode when it happens.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Outside of Dany's storyline it was a great episode. Her story is starting to get a little boring at this point.

I really like the path they have set Ser Davos on. Liam Cunningham has made his character infinitely more interesting on the show than the pages of the novels and it seems that the show-runners recognized that. Plus, they appear to have taken a short-cut that should keep the show from being convoluted and I applaud that.

I doubt it's a spoiler to mention that Jon Snow, Tormund and the Wildlings appear to be heading towards an epic clash with Ramsey's forces. That should be one heck of an episode when it happens.

I imagine Rickon will be the impetus for the "pink" letter.

AzorAhai

Reaction score

Snowbowl

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Who was the woman the bald eunuch was talking to and why is that important?