Great Draft. Why?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Because we drafted for toughness, we drafted football players as opposed to some dude who runs fast in his underoos.

We have needed toughness and attitude for a long long time now. Hey, who knows which players will turn out, that's all conjecture, of course.

However, here's what we do know: We just got a lot tougher and a lot meaner. And that was sorely needed. I give us an A just for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like we drafted for the future and not 2024. It will be interesting to see how Dak does without a running game. This is the first season we can compare him to some of Romo's seasons where the team had some major holes. Nothing compare to the 2008 draft where Jerrah decided to draft a bunch of backups, but I don't see this offensive line being better right away, and Zeke at this point as the #1, well lets seem if this will be another "MVP" seasons.

Verdict

Reaction score
Moronic to call any draft class GREAT before they take their first snap in a regular season game
What’s wrong with being enthusiastic/optimistic? Is this why we can’t have nice things? lol.

Verdict

Reaction score
I don’t understand why some of you are so negative. It’s like some of you get up and pour urine in your cereal just to start the day off on a sour note. How do you guys live like that day after day? Doesn’t it ever get old?

How about having some hope for the upcoming season? The season hasn’t started yet!!

If we start off the season with Zeke and the current crop of RBs I think it’s going to be a rough start to the season, too. But game one isn’t until September. We can improve there with a player who is cut or in a trade for a veteran.

Give it some time boys. Our free agency doesn’t start until comp picks are no longer affected. Haven’t you guys figured that out by now?

kskboys

Reaction score
Looks like we drafted for the future and not 2024. It will be interesting to see how Dak does without a running game. This is the first season we can compare him to some of Romo's seasons where the team had some major holes. Nothing compare to the 2008 draft where Jerrah decided to draft a bunch of backups, but I don't see this offensive line being better right away, and Zeke at this point as the #1, well lets seem if this will be another "MVP" seasons.
Beebe is NFL ready, but maybe not at C. Kneeland is also NFL ready.

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
Because we drafted for toughness, we drafted football players as opposed to some dude who runs fast in his underoos.

We have needed toughness and attitude for a long long time now. Hey, who knows which players will turn out, that's all conjecture, of course.

However, here's what we do know: We just got a lot tougher and a lot meaner. And that was sorely needed. I give us an A just for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jerry draftedJAGs

kskboys

Reaction score
I think the Jimmy stuff is wishful thinking and am suprised Zimmer has that much influence. In any even its been obvious a long damn time.
No idea about Jimmy.

Zimm gets hired and suddenly we're drafting an entirely different type of player. Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........

kskboys

Reaction score
Because those picks - all of which I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt to - don't address the glaring problem on defense where toughness is concerned.....being tough up front .
That's not a lack of toughness, it's a lack of talent/size. Osa is simply too light in his britches to be an every down starter. Hankins was middle of the road, Mazi has been bad so far.

We do not have one topnotch starter at DT. That has nothing to do w/ toughness and everything to do w/ talent.

kskboys

Reaction score
Great don't mean crap in any way until they show it on the field; try and futz it all you want but that is the way it is
Then you appear to be incapable of analyzing players. Why you in this thread if you just want to keep screaming we have to wait til they show it?

gtb1943

Reaction score
Then you appear to be incapable of analyzing players. Why you in this thread if you just want to keep screaming we have to wait til they show it?
this is a post that should be remembered; someone claiming to see the future.

conner01

Reaction score

I’d say good not great. Considering where we picked and the number of picks I felt the did a good job. Where and how many picks you have is a huge factor. It’s not really hard to have a great draft on paper if you pick in top 3 every round

kskboys

Reaction score
this is a post that should be remembered; someone claiming to see the future.
This is a post that should be remembered. Someone incapable of analyzing players. And yet, enters a thread about analyzing players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't make this stuff up!!!!!!