Gunman kills 12, injures 59 during screening of Batman movie in Aurora, CO

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
DallasEast;4628244 said:
Sounds like he was disturbed. The question is whether it was natural or alcohol-induced.

I doubt it was alcohol induced. I mean, the guy bought guns over a span of I think two months. He bought armor, bullets over the internet, he set up booby traps in his apt. He painted his hair red and waited for the movie after midnight. Plus, the guy was on the verge of getting a PHd...

No, he planned all this out in some crazed way that I don't think someone on alcohol would even think of doing...they would be to drunk to even rationalize such a thing.

I think he was just some nut job out there with all the other nut jobs that plan stuff but never go through with it...

But, this mofo will never see the light of day again!

:mad:

StevenOtero

Reaction score
StevenOtero;4628351 said:
Witness: Someone let gunman inside Colorado movie theater

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/25...one-let-gunman-inside-Colorado-movie-theater-

"As I was sitting down to get my seat, I noticed that a person came up to the front row, the front right, sat down, and as credits were going, it looked like he got a phone call. He went out toward the emergency exit doorway, which I thought was unusual to take a phone call. And it seemed like he probably pried it open, or probably did not let it latch all the way. As soon as the movie started, somebody came in, all black, gas mask, armor, and threw a gas can into the audience, and it went off, and then there were gunshots that took place."
Either someone else was involved, or it was Holmes himself exiting and coming back in with gear on.

D29Murray

Reaction score
Signals;4627001 said:
:rolleyes: If it were you carrying probably would have been the first to die.
[youtube]8QjZY3WiO9s&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

This was uncalled for, and I'm surprised you haven't been banned.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
D29Murray;4628411 said:
This was uncalled for, and I'm surprised you haven't been banned.
I don't think he needs to be banned for it. I do think that little exercise is quite flawed, but there is a ton of truth in it too.

The biggest flaw is that the shooter knows who in the classroom is the armed student and targets him/her early. Make it random where he doesn't and I bet the armed student stops him now and then too, which is exactly the point others in here wanted to make.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Hostile;4628415 said:
The biggest flaw is that the shooter knows who in the classroom is the armed student and targets him/her early. Make it random where he doesn't and I bet the armed student stops him now .

I think the real life surprise would be a huge difference than the surprise of this exercise.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
MonsterD;4628422 said:
I think the real life surprise would be a huge difference than the surprise of this exercise.
Jeanne Assam handled this type of incident in a real life surprise, also in Colorado.

Kenneth Hammand as well in Salt Lake City.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Hostile;4628425 said:
Jeanne Assam handled this type of incident in a real life surprise, also in Colorado.

Kenneth Hammand as well in Salt Lake City.

Thank you for the info, but I would never argue against police officers or especially anyone who has had military combat experience being totally different in their reaction.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
5Stars;4628358 said:
I doubt it was alcohol induced. I mean, the guy bought guns over a span of I think two months. He bought armor, bullets over the internet, he set up booby traps in his apt. He painted his hair red and waited for the movie after midnight. Plus, the guy was on the verge of getting a PHd...

No, he planned all this out in some crazed way that I don't think someone on alcohol would even think of doing...they would be to drunk to even rationalize such a thing.

I think he was just some nut job out there with all the other nut jobs that plan stuff but never go through with it...

But, this mofo will never see the light of day again!

:mad:
5Stars... I was refering to the guy mentioned in the link listed in Hostile's post... check it out... ;):)

Hostile;4628156 said:

D29Murray

Reaction score
Hostile;4628415 said:
I don't think he needs to be banned for it.

I didn't watch the video. I just read the comment and thought it was rude and some kind of personal attack... especially based on the intended users reply.

If not then it was my misunderstanding, but it still seemed insensitive, given the situation.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
DallasEast;4628447 said:
5Stars... I was refering to the guy mentioned in the link listed in Hostile's post... check it out... ;):)

Oh...got it.

;)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
StevenOtero;4629085 said:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ary-inmates-talking-killing-article-1.1119173

What a sick waste of flesh...

Good riddance, I really hope some inmates make you suffer.
That was an almost perfect article. I question why the illustrator decided to include a Batman logo on the timeline at the end. That was tasteless.

This guy will be on every network on Monday. I hope he likes his moment of broadcast fame. It would not be surprised if it is the last time he's seen publicly again.