How 'Bout Them Rangers

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Have a great feeling about this yankee series, cj and lee going. I think we take em both. also:

lewis finally gets on track

Holland showed his future ace stuff

Offense starting to score runs again.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
This has been some tough sledding for the Rangers, but I think they might be getting things straightened out again.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Ozzu;3542355 said:
This has been some tough sledding for the Rangers, but I think they might be getting things straightened out again.

We shall see. They are heading into a three game stretch with the Yankees.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
MegaMagick;3542191 said:
Have a great feeling about this yankee series, cj and lee going. I think we take em both. also:

lewis finally gets on track

Holland showed his future ace stuff

Offense starting to score runs again.
It's good to finally have Kinsler and Nelly back. Thats a lot of missing offense. Gotta love Moreland too. The guy is a rookie and hasn't even had 100 at bats yet and he is already getting intentionally walked! :laugh2:

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Great game but i'm a little worried about cj, he's starting to walk guys again and it could've been much worse. I hope he figures it out again we'll need him big time. I can't wait to see how Hunter handles this lineup and how our bats hit off burnett.

Man, you look and see what cruz is doing, but imagine if Hamilton was in the lineup too?

If CJ, Lee, Young, Kinsler, Hamilton, Cruz, and Vlad are going it's hard not to see this team in the world series. The rays are the team i'm most worried about if we do get into the postseason, they have that "It" factor but their bats can really go cold and i think we can get to Price, Garza, and Shields in a big game. Yankees bats are always scary but their rotation is the weakest in the al IMO.

This isn't some fluky cinderella team, i honestly believe our best> everyone elses'.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
If the Rangers can just get over all the injuries they've got before the post season starts. I mean alll of them, including the ones the pitchers are suffering from.

If the Rangers are health entering the post season, they are going to be tough to beat for anyone. Right now though, the injuries are non-stop. There is always two or more guys with injuries.

Nelly is like Thing. It's clobbering time! :laugh2:

thingrs2.gif

juck

Reaction score
Never Ever give up. Cruz missles. Magic number =15.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Walked off vs the yanks again. Browsing the yankee forums and they talk about it's more them than us. We don't even have the MVP in our lineup.

also, pedro strop and rich harden aren't on the playoff roster. So instead of them, you'll see o'day, oliver, feliz, ogando, hunter, holland(hopefully he's in the BP in some form) etc. We also left guys on base, every team does or else we'd score 20 runs a game. Every team gets a handful of chances a game, the teams that win are lucky to come through one or two times a game. In a series you'll see Lee twice, CJ is a gamer and isn't afraid of the big stage, and i like Lewis against Burnett, Hughes, or whoever your third guy is.

I really hope we don't have to play the rays.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Lets hope Lee is over his back issues and he returns to dominance and his ability to pitch complete games. The bullpen needs a rest tonight.

Go Rangers, Go for the sweep!

sweep-broom.png

Gzus

Romosexual
Reaction score
Hell of a 1 run, 2-hit effort by Cliff Lee. Nice to see the Rangers finally give him some run support. Rangers are the real deal! ANTLERS UP!

DFWJC

Reaction score
SWEEEP!
I was there on Saturday nigh with two guys who are Yankee fans....glorious!

juck

Reaction score
Magic number=10

I wish the Cowboys had the heart of this team

MegaMagick

Reaction score
juck;3558927 said:
Magic number=10

I wish the Cowboys had the heart of this team

A week ago this team was buried but look at them now. The cowboys bounced back the same way last season every time the media/fans wanted to bury them.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
MegaMagick;3558967 said:
A week ago this team was buried but look at them now. The cowboys bounced back the same way last season every time the media/fans wanted to bury them.

The Rangers were buried? They slumped when they had lots of players out due to injuries. As of right now, I think the only player they are awaiting a return from is Hamilton.

It got tough for them when Cliff Lee, Kinsler, and Nelly were all out at the same time. Not to mention Hamilton was playing, but was hurt too. Thats an awful lot of offensive power to be missing when you're taking a tour through the best the AL has to offer.

They got Cliff, Kinsler, and Nelly back (though losing Hamilton) just in time to play the Yankees. It paid off with a sweep.

If the Rangers get Hamilton back and everyone is healthy heading into the playoffs. I think this team can do some real damage. It looks like it could be the Yankees that are first on the docket too.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Way to many errors last night, but the offense was clicking.

Go Rangers!