How 'Bout Them Rangers

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
MaverickPS;3562010 said:
Ron Washington did cocaine LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

:confused: Whats this about? That is an old story.

MaverickPS did cocaine!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Stautner

Reaction score
MaverickPS;3562010 said:
Ron Washington did cocaine LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So did I 20 years ago. It just happens. Not sure where the comedy is in it.

Stautner

Reaction score
MaverickPS;3564092 said:
cowboyeric8 did cocaine LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

:cool:

Are you above the IQ level to be considered competent to act on your own behalf, or do you have a guardian?

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Cliff Lee ballin', the local fans/media were slamming this guy during his struggles. Shame on you guys.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Well, it appears Cliff Lee is back. Hopefully Hamilton gets a few games under his belt before the postseason starts and then we'll be back at full strength just in time for the playoffs.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I hope we face the Stankees in the playoffs. I'm more afraid of the Twins and Rays. Plus, I want the Rangers to get a playoff series win and it would be golden to be against one of the biggest performance enhancing substance abusing teams. (the other being the Redsox)

Yep you filthy Stankee fans, I said it! :laugh2:

juck

Reaction score
nyc;3566033 said:
I hope we face the Stankees in the playoffs. I'm more afraid of the Twins and Rays. Plus, I want the Rangers to get a playoff series win and it would be golden to be against one of the biggest performance enhancing substance abusing teams. (the other being the Redsox)

Yep you filthy Stankee fans, I said it! :laugh2:
Yea I dont wanna play Tampa Bay in first round.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
I'd rather play Tampa in the playoffs than the Yanks, remember we didn't face CC/Pettite the last series and when we did they swept us. Burnett if he's the 3rd guy can be really tough too so i wouldn't be too confident.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Well Ranger fans. Lets pray for a good post-season. The Cowboys aren't going to provide it.

MegaMagick

Reaction score
Although i'm a ranger fan, i'm a huge cowboy fan and the only thing the rangers can do to make up for this debacle is a world series win and resign Cliff Lee shortly after.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
MegaMagick;3569649 said:
Although i'm a ranger fan, i'm a huge cowboy fan and the only thing the rangers can do to make up for this debacle is a world series win and resign Cliff Lee shortly after.

Yeah as a Cowboy fan thats the only thing that could help my Cowboy woes. But as a Ranger fan. I would be elated with at least a playoff series victory.

But we are built for a serious run, I hope we don't choke at the opportunity.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
The magic number is down to four, but if they continue to play like they are. Four games is all they will play in the playoffs.