How naive that fans want to blame just one person for all the playoff failures

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Yeah, riiiiiiiight.
You and AC have been trying to sell thus narrative that it was somehow everyone else's fault so can't blame Dak. I'd say, Dak was a major contributor along with the severely depleted defense for that Packers loss. Dak operated an offense that essentially did nothing outside of turn the ball over for an entire half of foot all in a playoff game. And yes I fault him for that because that's his side of th4 ball, he is the on field general who sucked it up so bad the game was over by halftime.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You and AC have been trying to sell thus narrative that it was somehow everyone else's fault so can't blame Dak. I'd say, Dak was a major contributor along with the severely depleted defense for that Packers loss. Dak operated an offense that essentially did nothing outside of turn the ball over for an entire half of foot all in a playoff game. And yes I fault him for that because that's his side of th4 ball, he is the on field general who sucked it up so bad the game was over by halftime.
I blame Dak as well as the other 52 players AND the coaches AND Jerry. You haters have to lie to trash me.

Havic

Reaction score
Speaking of Naive fans, how many will continue to drink the punch Jerry continues serve each year?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
He gets his bag 160 million and then proceeds to have 3 playoff stinkers in a row.
And they want Jerry to give him 50+ million and keep the main reason why this team cannot reach its full potential in the playoffs.
Sounds logical, right??????????? :banghead:
There are about 4 posters left here that still buy into the Dak mythology.
Everyone else already understands the loser's profile.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
How many teams survive the kind of play Dak put on in the first half of that GB game while thr defense is imploding at the same time? The difference is that the defense had the excuse of being plagued by key injuries. What was Daks excuse? Can't run? Staring down wide receiver? Can't seem to diagnose a pro style defense to save his neck?

gtb1943

Reaction score
well some of them are Jethro minions and thus have to defend Dak since if they do not they consider it an attack on the Owner/GM
Now AC and QC are absolute Dak fanatics where he can do no wrong since it is always someone elses fault

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
well some of them are Jethro minions and thus have to defend Dak since if they do not they consider it an attack on the Owner/GM
Now AC and QC are absolute Dak fanatics where he can do no wrong since it is always someone elses fault
This whole mess starts with Jerry. Any competent GM.wpuld have jettisoned Dak before his rookie deal was up by feeling someone for picks. Not Dallas, we hold onto average players and PR hype them as superstars

Brax

Reaction score
Sad part is Jerry will in all likelihood resign him and those 4 will be posting call outs and saying how brilliant they are, and Dak will keep choking and telling everyone he will get better, in the best shape of his career, he’s finally mastered the offense after 12 seasons and wants another extension.

Sydla

Reaction score
Don't have to be lol

I like how you have set this point in time where everything stops mattering and is not to be considered. I am betting the basis for said bias is 100% emotional and not on anything that changed in how either team played.

This isn't all that hard. Dak didn't play well in the GB game. Before the interception that put GB up 27-0, Dak had a very pedestrian first half. He wasn't the only player that struggled.

Sydla

Reaction score
No one is saying that Dak played well, but he's NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT DIDN'T PLAY WELL....pull your head out and stop reading these posts without your Dak hate blinders.
You literally have a guy in this thread saying this.

And I have also said multiple times Dak wasn't the only player that struggled/failed to show up that day. Why do you read what you only want to read? But let's be very clear here, the most important player on the field and the one who can have the biggest impact on an outcome is the QB. Again, this isn't a Dak thing, it's a NFL thing. If ANY TEAM wants to make a run in the playoffs, other than the rare event here or there, that team's QB has to play well.

I fail to see how saying that is somehow ridiculous, LOL.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You literally have a guy in this thread saying this.

And I have also said multiple times Dak wasn't the only player that struggled/failed to show up that day. Why do you read what you only want to read? But let's be very clear here, the most important player on the field and the one who can have the biggest impact on an outcome is the QB. Again, this isn't a Dak thing, it's a NFL thing. If ANY TEAM wants to make a run in the playoffs, other than the rare event here or there, that team's QB has to play well.

I fail to see how saying that is somehow ridiculous, LOL.
I believe every one of your posts in this thread is about Dak so it’s reasonable to think that all you talk about is Dak. At least in this thread.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How many teams survive the kind of play Dak put on in the first half of that GB game while thr defense is imploding at the same time? The difference is that the defense had the excuse of being plagued by key injuries. What was Daks excuse? Can't run? Staring down wide receiver? Can't seem to diagnose a pro style defense to save his neck?
No excuses, they all played bad. All 53 players. All the coaches as well as Rowdy. I’ve said that multiple times yet you keep trying to make up lies like I said Dak wasn’t to blame. That’s pretty poor.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
The problem is not the QB. Hell, he just came 2nd in MVP voting and had the best QB stats for all of 2023. The problem is the Oline. Had 3 All Pros, yet came in 15th overall in rushing by season's end. THAT is the problem. Fix the Oline and running game, that will do wonders come playoff time. That's how the Cowboys of the 90s won Super Bowls.
THE problem is the quarterback because his process reading skills to find open wide receivers are not elite.

Dallas has a problem for 2024. 2 of the offensive line are new. Running backs are weak this year. When the offensive line and running back are strong it compensates for the QB weaknesses.