How's RB Dalvin Cook sound for the playoff run?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am guessing all those who want Cooks don't realize he is not a scheme fit and isn't anywhere close to the back he used to be. He has done nothing this year. NOTHING.

I would say no to him even if he offered to play for free. He wouldn't bring anything more than what the Cowboys already have on the roster. I am all for adding guys that can help. He just isn't one.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Jets waiving RB Dalvin Cook with one game remaining​

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...nds-players-clearly-report-eligible-receivers

Cook, 28, will be subject to a 24-hour waiver period.

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Dalvin Cook's disappointing season with the New York Jets came to a premature end Tuesday, as the four-time Pro Bowl running back was waived with one game remaining, according to his agency.

The move was mutually agreed upon, according to a source, and will allow Cook to catch on with a playoff team. He also restructured his contract to forfeit remaining guarantees, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Cook's free agent recruitment was one of the bigger stories of the summer, with the Jets finally landing him Aug. 14. It was a one-year, $7 million contract, including $5.8 million in guarantees. He said he picked the Jets because of the opportunity to play with quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who wound up suffering a season-ending Achilles tear on the fourth play of the season.

djrbmm

Reaction score
Dalvin Cook was just released by the Jets and if he has any gas left in the tank, the Cowboys should grab him immediately! One thing the Boys are missing is that big back to move the pile and here could possibly a player to have in the playoffs that can do just that! A New Year's gift laid at the doorstep!!
Worth a shot!

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
He didn't mention any sources, The Fan crew asked him and he said, no, no forget about that.

Sounded like he was pretty sure about it.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There's probably another post already about this let me practice my mod duties and go ahead and close this, as it's taking space up on this beautiful server!!