I hate that we are playing for something

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Must be French, playoffs haven't even started and he's ready to surrender.
Oh No we shouldn't even play, we might get beat, sounds like he'd be happier with a Participation Ribbon. Crusty and soft just like one of those French baguettes.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Why didn't someone tell me that Nostradamus moonlights as a Cowboys fan? And that Grumpy Bear and Nostradamus are one and the same?

It's like sour grapes in reverse.

ldwi.gif

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The goal is to play for something. Ya this team isnt going anywhere but it's better than our season being over weeks ago.
preach it StarBoyz...after Titans game they had to rush me to the ER...because i had slit my wrists and cut my jugular....well boyz...GORICO drinks the Cowboy Kool-Aid today....playoffs is a brand new season..everyone starts off 0-0....and i have the refs on my side this year...i see them hopefully being paid off by Jerry to continue being incompetent against the other teams....and all of Dak's fumbles will bounce right back in his hands....and all the opposing backfield db's will slip and fall trying to cover our guys....and our O Line will experience being "morphed" into the Greatest wall in cowboy history...and Zeke will think he is at the largest buffet in the world....and our Defense will make the 85 Bears and the 2000 Ravens look weak...and our receivers will put Jerry Rice to shame...and our kicker will set new NFL record with 70-yard FG....and Garrett will look like a combination of Lombardi and Beliceck and the Big Tuna all rolled into one...And...NO...I Never....fantasize over the top

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I think we will get the changes most of use want regardless of what happens from here out. We will get a new OC and Richards will be named DC when Marinelli retires.

I want a new QB, but I think the right OC can go a long way to disguise Dak's issues. I also think Richards will bring a more aggressive defense that, while it will give up more big plays, will also make more.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
You can't "get hot" and "make a run" if you don't get in. :huh: Was anyone around for the 8-8 collapses from '11 to '13. Have we all forgotten that sting? The stench? The philthy game and today's clinching game were highly losable. We showed character and grit. Yes, we're not perfect and have warts but this team has also won 6 of 7 and clinched the NFCE with a week to spare.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
We struggled today barely beating the worse defense in the league. We also got out yarded to make things worse.

Some of you may bash me and say I'm ungrateful and we won, but you are really BSing yourselves if you think we will even win a home playoff game with these flaws.

This is probably the worse winning season I have ever experienced.

Seriously the situation the cowboys are in right now is like being on Death Row, and knowing that in 3 weeks you will take your final walk to the electric chair to seal your fate.

And I haven't even gotten to the thought of extending a disappointing Dak and lack of firing Garrett which is the real problem that needs to be taken care of.

This team didnt prove to us nothing today against a team with the worse defense. All it proved is that they will more than likely lose to any of the bottom teams in the post season.
Look, if you think you can spout this kinda bunk here then you are mistaken, Buster!
I will give you a piece o' me mind!:angry:

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I think in the face of winning the division..

I am going to refrain from being negative till after the playoffs are over.

It's not you..

I like your posts and follow you.

I just want to enjoy the feeling right now of succeeding.

As a fan..

the last 2 years have been rough on us.

So..

Go Cowboys.

Thanx for the win.

:thumbup:

Respect to you.

I will do the same.

Decent win. But Dak and the coaching have to get better before the playoffs.

They only have about two weeks. Dak has to limit mistakes and the coaches need to scheme better than what they have been.

And for the love of God please run the dang ball! Today in the red zone ignoring Zeke was bad.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You think the goal is to get into the playoffs?
mr bsbellomy--- oh man i agree no team is playing like the front runner....parity in NFL most i have ever seen in my life....it seems the season is broken up into 3 or 4 parts...the ones that start off hot...the ones that got hot in the middle ( cowboys ) the ones that got hot late..( Colts ) and
now who is going to play out of their minds in playoffs???.....well sir currently i am drinking the Cowboy Kool-Aid.so GO COWBOYS....our O line
leaking oil( no biggeee ) Dak inconsistent ( no biggee ) Defense seems leaky now too ( no Biggee )...cause we have a possiblity of playing 4 games
in playoffs and anything could happen...like when Lightening struck when we played Saints?....well it could happen 4 games in a row come playoff
time.....i'd rather not look at what probabilities are...Do i look like the Ostrich with head in the sand?...yes but it feels better down here

conner01

Reaction score
More whining and complaining about nothing.
If we play like today in the play offs we will lose
That’s not whining and complaining
That’s just a fact
We have too much talent on offense to barely beat a bad team in a game to clinch the division
If we can’t get the offense to get back to the consistency we had during the 5 wins and fix the red zone problems we’ve had all year then getting into the playoffs just means you got one extra game
And a week shorter off season

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You'll have to forgive him, I think he's French, it's just ingrained in him to give up

cant-lose-a-war-if-you-surrender-14854596.png

The French who conquered most of Europe in the 1800s?
The French who fought 5 gritty years in the trenches in 1914-1919 against the Kaiser's Germany/Austria?
The French who explored and lay claim to much of Canada, the spine of the continent, the Mississippi valley and had Louisiana?
Ther Fench who arose, bloke, in Paris and other cities and drove out the ***** hours before Allies arrived?
Oh, those French ....

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
We struggled today barely beating the worse defense in the league. We also got out yarded to make things worse.

Some of you may bash me and say I'm ungrateful and we won, but you are really BSing yourselves if you think we will even win a home playoff game with these flaws.

This is probably the worse winning season I have ever experienced.

Seriously the situation the cowboys are in right now is like being on Death Row, and knowing that in 3 weeks you will take your final walk to the electric chair to seal your fate.

And I haven't even gotten to the thought of extending a disappointing Dak and lack of firing Garrett which is the real problem that needs to be taken care of.

This team didnt prove to us nothing today against a team with the worse defense. All it proved is that they will more than likely lose to any of the bottom teams in the post season.
You are a sad bitter fan and I love that you are miserable.

mldardy

Reaction score
If we play like today in the play offs we will lose
That’s not whining and complaining
That’s just a fact
We have too much talent on offense to barely beat a bad team in a game to clinch the division
If we can’t get the offense to get back to the consistency we had during the 5 wins and fix the red zone problems we’ve had all year then getting into the playoffs just means you got one extra game
And a week shorter off season
LOL at 'we will lose'. I love the guarantees from people like you on here. If we play like today in the playoffs we might win. We score 13 points against the Saints and won. Played like this against the Eagles and won. We've played like this a lot and won. So you're wrong.

Red Dragon

Reaction score

I'm cracking up at the mental image of a judge banging his gavel: "I hereby sentence you, the Dallas Cowboys, to die via division title and a playoff berth at home. Such sentence is scheduled to be carried out on January 2019. Does the defendant have any last words?"

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
LOL at 'we will lose'. I love the guarantees from people like you on here. If we play like today in the playoffs we might win. We score 13 points against the Saints and won. Played like this against the Eagles and won. We've played this this a lot and won. So you're wrong.

:clap::bow::thumbup:

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
There are 20 teams in the league right now who would love to be Death Row'd via division title.

Seriously. I'm cracking up at the mental image of a judge banging his gavel: "I hereby sentence you, the Dallas Cowboys, to die by division title and a playoff berth at home. Such sentence is scheduled to be carried out on January 2019. Does the defendant have any last words?"
:clap::muttley:

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
Guess you didn't enjoy the 5 game winning streak, and 6 wins out of the last 7?
:huh:

I'm sorry, that's a sad world to reside in my friend. o_O

P.S. - Dallas owns the Eagles in 2018.
:grin:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
The French who conquered most of Europe in the 1800s?
The French who fought 5 gritty years in the trenches in 1914-1919 against the Kaiser's Germany/Austria?
The French who explored and lay claim to much of Canada, the spine of the continent, the Mississippi valley and had Louisiana?
Ther Fench who arose, bloke, in Paris and other cities and drove out the ***** hours before Allies arrived?
Oh, those French ....
lol, yes they arose and drove them out only when they heard our tanks rumbling towards them, after they allowed them to settle in and loot the country and subject their people in the first place.