I hate that we are playing for something

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Actually, that'd be brilliant for both Minny and Philly to win. It'd give Minny the other wildcard spot while also torpedoing the Eagles draft spot a bit more.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Jeez Soupie
Rough dy?

Happy about the win but ticked I seen no changes in the coaching stupid ways going into the playoffs. Happy and worried about the playoffs at the same time.

I dont want them to be one and done. Coaching and scheme needs to get better in two weeks.

DHCBF66

Reaction score
We struggled today barely beating the worse defense in the league. We also got out yarded to make things worse.

Some of you may bash me and say I'm ungrateful and we won, but you are really BSing yourselves if you think we will even win a home playoff game with these flaws.

This is probably the worse winning season I have ever experienced.

Seriously the situation the cowboys are in right now is like being on Death Row, and knowing that in 3 weeks you will take your final walk to the electric chair to seal your fate.

And I haven't even gotten to the thought of extending a disappointing Dak and lack of firing Garrett which is the real problem that needs to be taken care of.

This team didnt prove to us nothing today against a team with the worse defense. All it proved is that they will more than likely lose to any of the bottom teams in the post season.
Saints, world champs twice....

CWR

Reaction score
I knew the team had potential. My issues was mainly always the coaches and dak. When I'm at work and a coworker ask me what do I think of my teams chances this Sunday, I always tell them it depends on dak and the coaches.

Every week that is my answer because I know we can win every week if the two flaws make little mistakes.

Imo we are the most talented all around team in the league but when dak and the coaches go we go.

Look what happened at the GL against the bucs, no running Zeke, and when they did the ran the ******* RPO instead of regularly running it up the gut.

And when they pass the ball at the GL it was either bad PC or ******* gadget plays or dak taking a sack.

IT DEPENDS ON OUR COACHES AND DAK

Point is, our coaches and Dak are capable of suprising you. So maybe just make we pull ourselves together and make a little noise in the playoffs.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So you honestly believe it isnt linehan!?!

That goalline play today was terrible and you know it. Me or you could have called a better game down there.

You pound Zeke in down there. Not run some stupid *** RPO or gadget plays and waste downs.

Cmon pap you know better than that. Their *** gotta go plain and simple.

When you have no faith that your QB can pass in the red-zone running Zeke with 8 in the box is the road to FG city.....we are after all the FG offense of the NFL....

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
How is making the playoffs a bad thing?
It gives a young defense tremendous experience . Anyone *****ing about his should just quit watching football at this point.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
When you have no faith that your QB can pass in the red-zone running Zeke with 8 in the box is the road to FG city.....we are after all the FG offense of the NFL....

Not running Zeke up the gut is no excuse.

ghst187

Reaction score
It’s great to be in the playoffs. Anything can happen but you have to be there for it.
That said, I think we will need a series of unexplained miracles to win any games but it has happened, look at several NE seasons, NYG, Pittsburgh, and a few others who have several championships they had no business winning

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Thats where I am. I am 48, buried a friend last weekend. Faather died in July.... Aunt died thursday. The nfl is about fun, and Im traveling with friends and family to the playoff game and I want to win .. badly, but I am goingto have a great time no matter what leading up to the game. We have playoffs to look forward to... many do not.

My condolescencs bro, sorry to hear about your losses.

At the end of the day, this is just a game...……………...there are a lot more important things in life than if a team wins a football game.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Puzzles me why so many Cowboys fans have an inferiority complex. They are convinced this team is one and done in the playoffs. They think getting to the divisional round is definitely overachieving so we have no chance to win there and the NFCCG is just a dream that none of us should even dare to talk about. Well, I'm not that way. I believe we can win it all without being the best team, most talented team or most experienced team. We just have to play our best, one game at a time and let the chips fall where they will. We have the ability to shock the world. I believe and I just wish more did too.

Screw The Hall

Reaction score
The goal is to get to the Superbowl in my book.

The goal is to enjoy the journey as a fan, you aren’t in control of anything else.

One of these days the Cowboys are going to pull a NY Giant type of Super Bowl out of their arse, when they wildcard into the playoffs and no one expects them to do anything substantial because they’ve looked flawed the entire season. Half this board won’t enjoy anything but the final seconds of the final game.

That day everything will make perfect sense as everything that is good about sports comes full circle ... because I will have enjoyed the entire damn ride.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
You must have went to the kitchen and missed that beautiful TD pass to Gallup, right? That was one huge play that excited me looking forward. I think it's the first time they've hooked up in the red zone this season. The NFL is all about momentum. Dallas needs to harness that, and go from there.