I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
The person that is clearly “Like farming” (gosh, I shutter when I type that out, in lieu of every thread, ever, here) but never Likes anyone else’s posts is also a major CZ pet peeve of mine.
 
There’s gonna be a lot of folks that see me never Like their posts here this season, when they got fat and comfy with me handing out 200+ a week to them in the past.

I suspect they will either a)Pm me or b)start Liking posts more, whether it’s mine or others.

Yes, the Like game is strong here. Beer Thread’ers know that. We invented this ****
 
I don’t understand why people are so hung up on Likes (in the sense that they won’t give them). I never will. Like it hurts their poor little thumb to hit Like, or they think they’re fronting themselves off? Some of these guys would rather not post than like a fellow members post. Unreal and pathetic.

It’s ridiculous. And I pay attention as best as I can. I see when people are being punks about it. Best I can do is not Like any of their posts, and also target them with my ire when they slip, invariably, on any subject I think I’m right on, even when I’m dead wrong ;)

Get a grip. It’s just a Like and a nice thing to do with fellow posters. Folks here would be aghast at the amount of Likes some of us doll out EVERYDAY, whether actively posting or lurking. CLos is a great example of this.

I see a post get Liked... then another — by the same poster, mind you — in succession with the previous post, get passed on. What arbitrary factor led to one post being Liked and not the other? LOL. Get real.
Likes are free to give out. Stingy stingy stingy peeps. Someone must have really gotten under your skin bro. What happened
 
Likes are free to give out. Stingy stingy stingy peeps
Straight up, bro. It aint right. I keep names in my ledger.

You keep being you bro, every post I come across of yours, ever, I hit that button my bro
 
LoL,,,,that 'Scott Parrell' on sports radio is entertaining& highly informative:thumbup:

* if yer' a sportin' man of placing wagers,,,@aria ,,,you ought to listen his 'picks',,,o_O
 
I miss Anthony Bourdain and Haleyrules

It sounds like Iraqi surge missions here in LA with all the fireworks pooping off :mad::oops:
 
I don’t understand why people are so hung up on Likes (in the sense that they won’t give them). I never will. Like it hurts their poor little thumb to hit Like, or they think they’re fronting themselves off? Some of these guys would rather not post than like a fellow members post. Unreal and pathetic.

It’s ridiculous. And I pay attention as best as I can. I see when people are being punks about it. Best I can do is not Like any of their posts, and also target them with my ire when they slip, invariably, on any subject I think I’m right on, even when I’m dead wrong ;)

Get a grip. It’s just a Like and a nice thing to do with fellow posters. Folks here would be aghast at the amount of Likes some of us doll out EVERYDAY, whether actively posting or lurking. CLos is a great example of this.

Also, a fad I’ve seen and it turns me off: I see a post get Liked... then another post — by the same poster, mind you — in succession with his/her previous post, and it gets passed on. What arbitrary factor led to one post being Liked and not the other? LOL. Get real.


it is stupid. they took away dave and my ability to like.
so i cannot show appreciation to others.
whatever...
 
I don’t understand why people are so hung up on Likes (in the sense that they won’t give them). I never will. Like it hurts their poor little thumb to hit Like, or they think they’re fronting themselves off? Some of these guys would rather not post than like a fellow members post. Unreal and pathetic.

It’s ridiculous. And I pay attention as best as I can. I see when people are being punks about it. Best I can do is not Like any of their posts, and also target them with my ire when they slip, invariably, on any subject I think I’m right on, even when I’m dead wrong ;)

Get a grip. It’s just a Like and a nice thing to do with fellow posters. Folks here would be aghast at the amount of Likes some of us doll out EVERYDAY, whether actively posting or lurking. CLos is a great example of this.

Also, a fad I’ve seen and it turns me off: I see a post get Liked... then another post — by the same poster, mind you — in succession with his/her previous post, and it gets passed on. What arbitrary factor led to one post being Liked and not the other? LOL. Get real.
Well,sometimes that secondary post might contain subject matter of a besmirching nature directed towards a person, place or thing the prior "like" caster disagrees with,,,,(IMO)
 
I miss Anthony Bourdain and Haleyrules

It sounds like Iraqi surge missions here in LA with all the fireworks pooping off :mad::oops:
It's still booming & popping outside here in my A.O.too!
 
Well,sometimes that secondary post might contain subject matter of a besmirching nature directed towards a person, place or thing the prior "like" caster disagrees with,,,,(IMO)
I was referring to others not of our ilk, Melon. You never have to explain yourself, amigo. Youre one of the most generous posters here, and MY PAL, my dear brother :star::starspin::star::starspin::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:
 
Duly noted, re:the "successive Like" posts, Mel. Perhaps I should consider that, my friend. Thanks for opening up my eyes. I was getting irrationally upset at some of the posters on the main pages lol :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::laugh::laugh:
 
Duly noted, re:the "successive Like" posts, tho, Mel. Perhaps I should consider that, my friend. Thanks for opening up my eyes. I was a getting irrationally upset at some of the posters on the main page lol :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::laugh::laugh:

We know you’re talking about me only liking ONE of the few baseball posts we discussed. Admit it and then you can sleep well tonight my friend:)
 
I should put a disclaimer:

none of my posts pertain to any of you folks in our thread


:star::starspin::yourock::dance::dance:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,060
Messages
14,660,290
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top