I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Exactly right. I put down my horse 5 years ago, she was 26 and could not get up anymore. I cried like a baby and I still question if I did the right thing. I know I did, but I still think about it.
It's so hard. When I put my German Shepherd down, I cried like a school girl.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If someone wants to start a pet memorial thread, where everyone can post pictures of their deceased extended family members, feel free. I can't do it until I get home to my laptop.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
*Check it out*

FACEBOOK STOCK trading at
-20,,,that zuckaburg monkey pucks empire is melting,,, 100 billion smackaroonies done gone country outta is back pocket,,,,it's the main Header over on DRUDGE REPORTo_O

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
June 5, 2018. Get word from my attorneys Ford is doing a full buy-back of my lemon.

Two weeks ago, finally, sign the docs agreeing to terms (26.5K to me, 15K to my attorneys, ~41.5K total paid to our case)

Still waiting for a drop off date. Meanwhile that 41K is sitting in a trust acct of my attorney's. Not cool.

June 5th.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
*Check it out*

-20,,,that zuckaburg monkey pucks empire is melting,,, 100 billion smackaroonies done gone country outta is back pocket,,,,it's the main Header over on DRUDGE REPORTo_O
Yep!! My wife is not happy!! She wants me to Sell Sell Sell!!! I'll let it inch back and sell my shares...I guess..

FineFan

Reaction score
Hi again.
That was a little rough on me, but I have come to grips with the suddenness of it.
Thank you all. It was so nice of you to comfort me in my time of saddness.
I do appreciate your kind thoughts and prayers. Thank you for being here.
I also read where Dabozrulesperiod is going through much the same with her dog Cowboy
My heart goes out to her.

On a brighter note. Thanks to the Lord above that football season has finally arrived again.
Training Camp-Baby-Training camp. And. It looks like Trouty is going to receive some cash, Now I'll SALUD to that.:thumbup:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
*Check it out*

Very few people, under age thirty, are using FB, now. It's all Instagram, with a twinge of Twitter. FB has become a vessel for older folks, barely used by millennials -- who control the market. No one my son's age use FB. They buy their opponent's content, that's what will keep them relevant.

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hi again.
That was a little rough on me, but I have come to grips with the suddenness of it.
I also read where Dabozrulesperiod is going through much the same with her dog Cowboy

On a brighter note. Thanks to the Lord above that football season has finally arrived again.
Training Camp-Baby-Training camp. And. It looks like Trouty is going to receive some cash, Now I'll SALUD to that.:thumbup:
Good to hear you're feeling better!!!! @Trouty can buy the rounds with all that cash!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
June 5, 2018. Get word from my attorneys Ford is doing a full buy-back of my lemon.

Two weeks ago, finally, sign the docs agreeing to terms (26.5K to me, 15K to my attorneys, ~41.5K total paid to our case)

Still waiting for a drop off date. Meanwhile that 41K is sitting in a trust acct of my attorney's. Not cool.

June 5th.
Buy Facebook stock with it!!!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Hi again.

Hey YOU! Thank you so much for checking in. So glad to see you here, brother. I hope your grieving is becoming easier to bare, my friend. It sounds like it is, and that is so hard to push through, yet so important for your own psyche.

So glad to see you back, FineFan. Even if it's just to check in with us :star::star:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Good choice!
I've bought 2 American sedans (Impala and this Fusion), and two Asian-import sedans (Hyundai x2), I will never buy an American sedan again. Trucks, all day. But never again American sedan.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I need an instant music suggestion! Something not common...

Status
Not open for further replies.