I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hi again.
That was a little rough on me, but I have come to grips with the suddenness of it.
Thank you all. It was so nice of you to comfort me in my time of saddness.
I do appreciate your kind thoughts and prayers. Thank you for being here.
I also read where Dabozrulesperiod is going through much the same with her dog Cowboy
My heart goes out to her.

On a brighter note. Thanks to the Lord above that football season has finally arrived again.
Training Camp-Baby-Training camp. And. It looks like Trouty is going to receive some cash, Now I'll SALUD to that.:thumbup:
Zrules " Cowboy " is a cat,brother.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@Trouty 's in the tub st the moment.:muttley:
tenor.gif
[/USER]
Which one's Trouty?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
CC, we have a fundamental disagreement about Irv on NFLN, but that's where it ends, my brother. Love ya, mang :star:
:star::star:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Mel, how has Ki Ki been doing? Still rustling pans in the evening?? :)
Ha,no! She's taken to curling up & sleeping on the corner of the T.V. table that blocks the channel changer 'eye' for the remote,,,I had a cardboard boot box slung over on the luv seat she seemed to think was pretty cool& would fort up in it at nite,as it did move her off the middle of the coffee table where she used to hang out at,that blocked the center of the T.V. screen,,,ha! Last nite I'm just about asleep laying on the couch & 'thwop' she had took a running,flying leap & landed on my crotch,,,:laugh:

* I couldn't get mad at hero_O

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
My amazing and lovely, gorgeous, beautiful wife is taking the radiology students out for dinner.
I'll be on here for a bit longer...

We have dancing, music and funny movies planned for tonight, so I won't be on too long.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Ha,no! She's taken to curling up & sleeping on the corner of the T.V. table that blocks the channel changer 'eye' for the remote,,,I had a cardboard boot box slung over on the luv seat she seemed to think was pretty cool& would fort up in it at nite,as it did move her off the middle of the coffee table where she used to hang out at,that blocked the center of the T.V. screen,,,ha! Last nite I'm just about asleep laying on the couch & 'thwop' she had took a running,flying leap & landed on my crotch,,,:laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: What a precious, my bro :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
My amazing and lovely, gorgeous, beautiful wife is taking the radiology students out for dinner.
I'll be on here for a bit longer...

We have dancing, music and funny movies planned for tonight, so I won't be on too long.
Bless her for teaching, and you for having the patience to stay on this site. That's a stalemate, amigo :)

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Lol... awesome. I've never had a cat before. Always dags.
I do love my dags...

It's funny... my pit, if he sees a cat while on a walk, will go nukular on it, but if I walked one into our home and intro'd it to him - it's family, to him.
I love that about him. He's never hurt any animal, if invited, or adopted. *I have some cute videos I should share...

Status
Not open for further replies.