I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Thanks man and yes, same dog. Almost 11 years old now, at least he didn't start having these problems early on in life.
Aww man, Dex. My prayers and thoughts uplifted to you and your family, my friend. And yes, thank the Lord that it didn't effect him his whole life, amigo.

Again, my thoughts and prayers with you and yours and your furry critter family.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Aww man, Dex. My prayers and thoughts uplifted to you and your family, my friend. And yes, thank the Lord that it didn't effect him his whole life, amigo.

Again, my thoughts and prayers with you and yours and your furry critter family.

Thank you :thumbup:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I am so very sorry for you. If only our pets could live as long as we, huh? They give us happiness and companionship and then they're gone.
Such joy and then tragedy... My heart goes out to you and you will be in my thoughts til you come back, my friend.
Stay strong.
:)"LIKE"

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I'm sorry for you my friend, I personally know the feeling. When my first Ki-Ki expired (I believe she didn't even like me ,either) it was a huge void in my world,,,get you another one ,the sooner the better,is the best I can lay on you,Bro!
"Like"

Melon, I have sad news to tell you and I wish to share it with everyone here in the beer thread. I'm going to put Cowboy down today. The cancer is just eating him away. He just sits at one spot all day. I have been taking him to the Vet for steroid shots once a month. She said it may shrink the tumor, but eventually, I'll have to make a decision. It pains me to see him suffer. And cats hide it well. He's 12 years old. He had a great life and a very spoiled one too. He was adopted from a shelter as a kitten.

His brother was also adopted by our neighbor. However, his brother got very sick at the age of 2 and died. Both kitties were abused, had their tails broken and they were found along side a road in a potato sack. Now Cowboy can be with his brother again without any pain or suffering.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
"Like"

Melon, I have sad news to tell you and I wish to share it with everyone here in the beer thread. I'm going to put Cowboy down today. The cancer is just eating him away. He just sits at one spot all day. I have been taking him to the Vet for steroid shots once a month. She said it may shrink the tumor, but eventually, I'll have to make a decision. It pains me to see him suffer. And cats hide it well. He's 12 years old. He had a great life and a very spoiled one too. He was adopted from a shelter as a kitten.

His brother was also adopted by our neighbor. However, his brother got very sick at the age of 2 and died. Both kitties were abused, had their tails broken and they were found along side a road in a potato sack. Now Cowboy can be with his brother again without any pain or suffering.
Dang guys! I need a hyperbaric chamber...

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
"Like"

M, I prayed for you and Cowboy. Cowboy is going to heaven and will be pain free now, Sis. Take solace in knowing how loving and spoiled his life was, as all pets should be but some aren't but Cowboy's was. 12 beautiful years, and that he wont be in pain anymore.

Do you have any other furry critters at home, M?

I'm so sorry for you loss, hon. Good bye Cowboy, you precious kitty.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
"Like"

Sorry for this! It's for the best, no more pain for your Cowboy...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lots off recent pet deaths or sick pets of our family in here, Cors. It's really sh*tty man
I was at my brother's house last night. He has an 18 year old cat, starting to look his age but he still has an appetite. Doesn't do much and has lost most of his hearing. Kinda sad to see him like that, but 18 years is pretty dang good

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I was at my brother's house last night. He has an 18 year old cat, starting to look his age but he still has an appetite. Doesn't do much and has lost most of his hearing. Kinda sad to see him like that, but 18 years is pretty dang good
18 years is an amazing time on earth for a kitty (or dog for that matter). Still, even at that age, it still hurts when they go. Good morning to you, Gus, my brother.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"Like"

Whether you ever see this or not, know that you have my sympathy. It's such a hard decision, and you'll second guess yourself for a long time, wondering whether or not you did the right thing. But you love him, and it's taking everything you've got to make the choice you don't want to make, so try to rest assured that you are, in fact, doing the right thing.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Whether you ever see this or not, know that you have my sympathy. It's such a hard decision, and you'll second guess yourself for a long time, wondering whether or not you did the right thing. But you love him, and it's taking everything you've got to make the choice you don't want to make, so try to rest assured that you are, in fact, doing the right thing.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Exactly right. I put down my horse 5 years ago, she was 26 and could not get up anymore. I cried like a baby and I still question if I did the right thing. I know I did, but I still think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.