I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Be careful....
Oh, Coach, all is fine. He's getting dropped off here

I've picked him up like 8 straight times in a row prior to the past couple weeks. I have mad pull in the drop-off dept right now :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I shouldn't have used "picking up" rather, should have used "getting" in 29143

my bad

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It was awesome, Runny

:laugh::laugh::grin::thumbup::thumbup:
Obviously it's all made up, like this here tavern, but we have a good time with it. ESisback and I started it in the old forum, and immediately drafted CC as the Grand Poobah, since he rarely says anything that isn't silly, and that's just what our organization is about.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
tho i have been known to drive like a champ on cocktails of what ever you can shove in front of my face

pooty got to say hello to my angel the other day on the phone

i've missed him. he's the closest thing keeping me alive on this earth.

aaaaand.... he just landed a massive check for his birthday because i am too lazy to shop for him.

aaaaand.... i have to take him to my parents (father and his gf) mañana evening. gonna be hard to finesse that, with booze flowing through me. will figure it out, i suppose

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
tho i have been known to drive like a champ on cocktails of what ever you can shove in front of my face

pooty got to say hello to my angel the other day on the phone

i've missed him. he's the closest thing keeping me alive on this earth.

aaaaand.... he just landed a massive check for his birthday because i am too lazy to shop for him.

aaaaand.... i have to take him to my parents mañana evening. gonna be hard to finesse that, with booze flowing through me. will figure it out, i suppose
Easier to figure things out sober..........Read the letter again.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol!! I drive better when I drink!!! I don't think the judge would believe me.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
i think i have more than 10 secs also
**** up PUTTY,,, yer' prolly the reason the world is gonna end,,,,and I don't even care,,,don%dan% don% dandont,,,,dant,dant,dant, ,,,,cuz' yer chairman Mao coach dine kicked you off the Commie team,,,,don,na,din,an,don't,na,na, ,,,,fer wearing high-heeled commie chi- com approved weird footware,& being a true QUEEN,,,NA-NA-NA-NA-NA&NAT&NA-NA,,,,,:D

* STOP CRYING WALLY, it's a cheech& chong tune yer' less than worthy of,but , figured you was questing attention so ,yer' bro,the MELON"_winner" FEUD posted it up as a tribute to yer' acclaimed weird casing-liner tune yer' innerly tuned to,,,,:thumbup:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
**** up PUTTY,,, yer' prolly the reason the world is gonna end,,,,and I don't even care,,,don%dan% don% dandont,,,,dant,dant,dant, ,,,,cuz' yer chairman Mao coach dine kicked you off the Commie team,,,,don,na,din,an,don't,na,na, ,,,,fer wearing high-heeled commie chi- com approved weird footware,& being a true QUEEN,,,NA-NA-NA-NA-NA&NAT&NA-NA,,,,,:D

* STOP CRYING WALLY, it's a cheech& chong tune yer' less than worthy of,but , figured you was questing attention so ,yer' bro,the MELON"_winner" FEUD posted it up as a tribute to yer' acclaimed weird casing-liner tune yer' innerly tuned to,,,,:thumbup:
Sung to the tune of Earache My Eye.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Glad Im not the only one being censored!
What is happening while you are in censor limbo, are you supposed to be thinking about what you are about to post? I did not see that as a rule when I joined up. If thinking is a part of posting here then we are going to have to have an assembly to discuss this.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What is happening while you are in censor limbo, are you supposed to be thinking about what you are about to post? I did not see that as a rule when I joined up. If thinking is a part of posting here then we are going to have to have an assembly to discuss this.
It gives us drunks a chance to change our minds before pressing enter!!!! :laugh::laugh:
Not a bad idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.