Good stuff....but I imagine not good for losing weight.I really, really love cheez-its
That is all.
I love titsI really, really love cheez-its
That is all.
Only when I can... I don't get to play very often.Awesome, dude! Have fun!![]()
Who doesn't? Babies cry for it.I love tits
I love tits
Portions. The 1,500-2,000+ calories not used up in booze will shed the weight, so long as I keep my portions right. I’m at around 1700-1800 calories/day right now.Good stuff....but I imagine not good for losing weight.
I love tits



Touché, Cors LolOnly when I can... I don't get to play very often.
I just find pockets of moments to do this.
I'm on here more than I would be playing a game...
Wow. I don't know if I could eat that few calories, unless I skip lunch....Portions. The 1,500-2,000+ calories not used up in booze will shed the weight, so long as I keep my portions right. I’m at around 1700-1800 calories/day right now.
![]()
I’m doing 375 or so for breakfast, 450-500 for lunch, and 800-1000 for dinner. I need to lose around 45 lbs. All from booze. It was even worse this past January, but I gained some of the weight I had shedded with this last runWow. I don't know if I could eat that few calories, unless I skip lunch....
......and dinner.
Best wishes homie! I just started walking my boys for an hour, twice a day and didn't change my diet (it's already pretty healthy) and I was dropping weight like cray.I’m doing 375 or so for breakfast, 450-500 for lunch, and 800-1000 for dinner. I need to lose around 45 lbs. All from booze. It was even worse this past January, but I gained some of the weight I had shedded with this last run
Right on, Cors. Keep at it, mang. I’m the same, my diet isn’t crazy... until I drink and DGAF.Best wishes homie! I just started walking my boys for an hour, twice a day and didn't change my diet (it's already pretty healthy) and I was dropping weight like cray.
Of course, I live in the mountains so the walks are very hilly...
i think that is him with the mouth open...
Good one Putty.Good one Putty.
Oops! Sorry.....
Wah! Wah! Me big baby! Me hungry!Who doesn't? Babies cry for it.
