haleyrules
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 16,060
- Reaction score
- 42,877
The good life
The good life
Salud!The good life
ha! By the time the bride gets back from the Baptist Congregation...l am too loaded to cook. She appreciates that.I don't live there anymore but the RGV is near and dear to my heart
Living near Houston now
La wifa went to church, I stayed home to fix a leaky faucet
She said that when I stay home, I should have lunch ready when she gets home lol
So I'll probably go pick up something or see if she wants to go out to eat somewhere. Got to make points amigo![]()
The good life
I don't live there anymore but the RGV is near and dear to my heart
Living near Houston now
La wifa went to church, I stayed home to fix a leaky faucet
She said that when I stay home, I should have lunch ready when she gets home lol
So I'll probably go pick up something or see if she wants to go out to eat somewhere. Got to make points amigo![]()

Good stuff, RGV! Happy wife, happy lifeI don't live there anymore but the RGV is near and dear to my heart
Living near Houston now
La wifa went to church, I stayed home to fix a leaky faucet
She said that when I stay home, I should have lunch ready when she gets home lol
So I'll probably go pick up something or see if she wants to go out to eat somewhere. Got to make points amigo![]()

Ha!!! Whats doin Trouty...where you taking the boy??? I know you have something wonderful planned.Hello fellas! Hope everyone's days has been relaxing and fruitful, thus far![]()
Hello fellas! Hope everyone's days has been relaxing and fruitful, thus far![]()
Good stuff, RGV! Happy wife, happy life![]()
Actually i did. The wife was cleaning the house and doing laundry, so i volunteered to cook. Dad came over for lunch and a drink@Ranching, I take it those meatballs and spaghetti were leftovers, and you didn't cook that up this morn?![]()
Today is an at joke day, BoxerHa!!! Whats doin Trouty...where you taking the boy??? I know you have something wonderful planned.
maybe the Golden RuleYeah buddy, good rule to live by![]()
Ah, I forget that you're two hours ahead. Probably conveniently, as before when you would post at 9am (my time) that you were boozing, it made me feel better (even tho it was 11 your timeActually i did. The wife was cleaning the house and doing laundry, so i volunteered to cook. Dad came over for lunch and a drink

Not much Waldo, just hanging with the boy, made him his Sunday breakfast. About to go get some meat and local producehey trouty what have u been up to?
Boozin?? Thank God...l was losing hope!!!Today is an at joke day, Boxer
We're headed out to the carniceria right now, brothergonna do some grilling today
And pretend my diet cokes are Hop Stoopid IPAs (amazing local IPA)![]()
Ha!! Ranching is the man!!!Ah, I forget that you're two hours ahead. Probably conveniently, as before when you would post at 9am (my time) that you were boozing, it made me feel better (even tho it was 11 your time)
And I had already been drinking for 2-3 hours.
Coffee... pshhhaw![]()
