I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't live there anymore but the RGV is near and dear to my heart

Living near Houston now

La wifa went to church, I stayed home to fix a leaky faucet

She said that when I stay home, I should have lunch ready when she gets home lol

So I'll probably go pick up something or see if she wants to go out to eat somewhere. Got to make points amigo :thumbup:
ha! By the time the bride gets back from the Baptist Congregation...l am too loaded to cook. She appreciates that.
 
I don't live there anymore but the RGV is near and dear to my heart

Living near Houston now

La wifa went to church, I stayed home to fix a leaky faucet

She said that when I stay home, I should have lunch ready when she gets home lol

So I'll probably go pick up something or see if she wants to go out to eat somewhere. Got to make points amigo :thumbup:

lol ur faucet always leaky?
:lmao:
 
I don't live there anymore but the RGV is near and dear to my heart

Living near Houston now

La wifa went to church, I stayed home to fix a leaky faucet

She said that when I stay home, I should have lunch ready when she gets home lol

So I'll probably go pick up something or see if she wants to go out to eat somewhere. Got to make points amigo :thumbup:
Good stuff, RGV! Happy wife, happy life :grin::thumbup:
 
Hello fellas! Hope everyone's days has been relaxing and fruitful, thus far :)
 
@Ranching, I take it those meatballs and spaghetti were leftovers, and you didn't cook that up this morn? :)
 
@Ranching, I take it those meatballs and spaghetti were leftovers, and you didn't cook that up this morn? :)
Actually i did. The wife was cleaning the house and doing laundry, so i volunteered to cook. Dad came over for lunch and a drink
 
Ha!!! Whats doin Trouty...where you taking the boy??? I know you have something wonderful planned.
Today is an at joke day, Boxer :)

We're headed out to the carniceria right now, brother :) gonna do some grilling today :)

And pretend my diet cokes are Hop Stoopid IPAs (amazing local IPA) :D
 
Actually i did. The wife was cleaning the house and doing laundry, so i volunteered to cook. Dad came over for lunch and a drink
Ah, I forget that you're two hours ahead. Probably conveniently, as before when you would post at 9am (my time) that you were boozing, it made me feel better (even tho it was 11 your time :))

And I had already been drinking for 2-3 hours. :laugh:

Coffee... pshhhaw :)
 
Today is an at joke day, Boxer :)

We're headed out to the carniceria right now, brother :) gonna do some grilling today :)

And pretend my diet cokes are Hop Stoopid IPAs (amazing local IPA) :D
Boozin?? Thank God...l was losing hope!!!
 
Ah, I forget that you're two hours ahead. Probably conveniently, as before when you would post at 9am (my time) that you were boozing, it made me feel better (even tho it was 11 your time :))

And I had already been drinking for 2-3 hours. :laugh:

Coffee... pshhhaw :)
Ha!! Ranching is the man!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,180
Messages
14,671,219
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top