I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Verizon are crooks, Melon. Is your casing-liner hotspot a square-shaped apparatus?
Ya and it's about half the size of a phone but thicker, and I still can't get it activated due to this non existent 4 digit casing-liner
 
Ya and it's about half the size of a phone but thicker, and I still can't get it activated due to this non existent 4 digit casing-liner
You've tried calling them up? I had one of those casing-liners back in 2013.
 
Trouty!!!! Wheres Coach and Melon and the rest of the nuts??
I think Coach is spending the day with his dad. Melon is probably off and about trying to figure out his Verizon casing-liner hotspot.

Putty is molesting rats and the rest, I'm not sure, friend :)
 
I think Coach is spending the day with his dad. Melon is probably off and about trying to figure out his Verizon casing-liner hotspot.

Putty is molesting rats and the rest, I'm not sure, friend :)
Ha! What are you doing??
 
Ha! What are you doing??
Watching a sports show and smoking some good pipe tobacco, buddy. Just got a new pipe in the mail today. :)

Gonna cook some chicken tonight, brother.

What's going down your way, Boxer?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,180
Messages
14,671,219
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top