I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
I think Coach is spending the day with his dad. Melon is probably off and about trying to figure out his Verizon casing-liner hotspot.

Putty is molesting rats and the rest, I'm not sure, friend :)

It's Friday night, I bet Coach is at a football game lol..

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, we were planning to move back to Houston just for the holidays next week then head back to LA in early January. The wife was supposed to be in a NP program at Shriners but it fell through due to the hurricane. There are just not enough patients at this time.

So, looks like Cali is in our near future :thumbup:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, we were planning to move back to Houston just for the holidays next week then head back to LA in early January. The wife was supposed to be in a NP program at Shriners but it fell through due to the hurricane. There are just not enough patients at this time.

So, looks like Cali is in our near future :thumbup:
@waldoputty has a nice place for rent

haleyrules

Reaction score
Watching a sports show and smoking some good pipe tobacco, buddy. Just got a new pipe in the mail today. :)

Gonna cook some chicken tonight, brother.

What's going down your way, Boxer?
Good Morning Trouty. Everything is OK...Enjoy that pipe...I've been on a ribeye binge lately....may get some fat greasy pig today!! Wheres the crew this morning..probably hung over!!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
You've tried calling them up? I had one of those casing-liners back in 2013.
Ha, yes I did,it was an automated voice recording of exactly what was available online then said
"Goodbye" and hung upo_O

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Hilarious,,, " they made a run to get more rum but ended up shipwrecked and having no fun":lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Cool tune:thumbup:
I've been listening to their music ever since @BrAinPaiNt posted them in the music thread, but when I listen to this one, it just seems like the perfect theme song for this thread :D

Status
Not open for further replies.