I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I've been listening to their music ever since @BrAinPaiNt posted them in the music thread, but when I listen to this one, it just seems like the perfect theme song for this thread :D
:lmao: it is pretty good,,,I've never heard of them,but i gotta admit to liking'em:thumbup:

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good morning from central Colorado where the overnight temperatures dropped to the low 40's and the daytime high is expected around mid-60's. Finally, it appears Fall is on it's way.:clap:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
So, just got back from the market with the little one.

Got some tilapia, salmon steaks, marinated flank steak, shrimp, and assorted other great groceries. Woot!!

@LocimusPrime, morning my brudda! Hey dude, people be taking your rare triple hammer and given me credit for it :( That's all you, my boi. :dance::dance:

LocimusPrime

Reaction score

Got some tilapia, salmon steaks, marinated flank steak, shrimp, and assorted other great groceries. Woot!!

@LocimusPrime, morning my brudda! Hey dude, people be taking your rare triple hammer and given me credit for it :( That's all you, my boi. :dance::dance:
lol I saw that. All good.

:hammer::hammer::hammer:

The triple hammer of truth my brother! Have a great day with the little one bro!

dallasdave

Reaction score

Sounds like a feast :grin:

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
JnltPKw.jpg

What's up homies

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Saw what you did my brother. You didn't have to do that. It's just three emojis strung together lol. Much love
Brother, two things -- people don't mess with my boi Loc's threads, and people need to recognize the history of our board :)

Much love for you, too, muh ninja :)

Status
Not open for further replies.