I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can you guys report posts, or is the feature still gone for y'all?
patience_grasshopper.jpg

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
What's o. The agenda this weekend guys
For me, some restaurants with the little one. Some hockey. We're going to Dino's today after I pick him up. Our once a month tradition.

Have some buddies that want to come by to watch football, but I don't think I'm gonna let them. I had to leave my son for about 4 hours last Sunday, so I'd like to be with him, alone, this weekend.

We are gonna do a small hike tomorrow morning at nearby Griffith Park.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
For me, some restaurants with the little one. Some hockey. We're going to Dino's today after I pick him up. Our once a month tradition.

Have some buddies that want to come by to watch football, but I don't think I'm gonna let them. I had to leave my son for about 4 hours last Sunday, so I'd like to be with him, alone, this weekend.

We are gonna do a small hike tomorrow morning at nearby Griffith Park.
Cool. I had a good day, headed to the island this afternoon

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Oh, disregard. Cuban Cohiba is a very robust draw. Excellent cigar, Joe.

How often do you smoke, I saw you mention it elsewhere.

I'm at about 10 a week. Have a fantastic shop nearby, Cigar Sanctuary, in Studio City. The whole store is a humidor.

I also smoke a pipe, which I'm doing now :)
My grandpa (god rest his soul) got me started on cheap stogies watching playoff baseball in the 1980's. I never smoked them regularly until I was in the military. A chopper pilot introduced me to the quality cigars in Kuwait the summer of 1997 and I've been hooked every since... not really hooked but a definite guilty pleasure. I don't smoke them much, maybe 4 a week but I smoke them daily during the MLB playoffs, a habit I picked up from my grandpa. These Cuban Cohibas are too expensive for me to smoke year round. My usual cigar is a Casa de Garcia maduro corona. I get them at a smoke shop we have downtown here called, "The Leaf"... it's like you describe, "one big humidor". I love walking into that place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.