DFWJC

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
@shabazz

You're a scrub, bro.

I'm looking forward to interacting with you in the future. I'll keep an eye out for your posts, son
,,,:huh:,,, what's that all about J?,,,I kinda like that postero_O

I know @Reality put up a double casing-liner 3 minutes apart this morning adamantly invoking the NO politics/religion rules once again, and it was of a sound and reasoned wisdom for doing so,,,,@shabazz possesses some fantastic 'takes' on button issues:thumbup:

:starspin:

haleyrules

Reaction score

I know @Reality put up a double casing-liner 3 minutes apart this morning adamantly invoking the NO politics/religion rules once again, and it was of a sound and reasoned wisdom for doing so,,,,@shabazz possesses some fantastic 'takes' on button issues:thumbup:

Het Melon...whats doin??

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

He knows what he said. He's a piece of filth

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Just bought a gorgoues Savinelli Pipe from a wonderful cigar/pipe shop in downtown Glendora (where my son goes to school). Got here early, so figured, might as well check them out! They've been here for years. Wonderful shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.