I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Also got three wonderful cigars! Woot! And 3 ounces of robust cigar tobacco. The stuff you have to crush up, it looks like beef jerky before you break it up.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
LOL. Why thank you sir.
tumblr_otoy4ml4jO1vnq1cro2_400.gif
LOL,if that's not typical house cat behavior:lmao:,,,
Confusing as hot sexy women acting demurely o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
melon in pantyhose

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvKIcUgVx1tXYkIasWED6b4l3SxEACHAd5kJS7nZa4tWsPEaCH
typical melon propaganda with the long stem.
after u peel the pantyhose back, you get little vienna sausage casing liner (no wonder rgv casing liner wins in spades):
220px-Vienna_sausage.jpg
LOL, if that's not typical PUTTY scrambled casing-liner logic, confusion o_O
As he's never heard
" oh,aw,,,not so deep,baby"
uttered from his girlfriend(boyfriend I'm thinking is most probable) he's attempting to deep drill :lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
You are all hot and bothered today, naughty naughty Putty
That speeding ticket wiped out his monthly " Femdom sub slave " training session he's fond of attending,,, and he's being an extra weasel casing-liner because of ito_O

aria

Reaction score
What's o. The agenda this weekend guys
Friends coming over tomorrow for a beer nerd thing. Used to be a bunch of us that got together and brought beers that aren't available in TX. Other than the "fancy" beers it was like a regular drunkfest party with pool, darts, football, asshattery, etc. For several reasons there's just a couple of us left and this may be the last one.

Hungover Sunday watching the Boys beat GB. I almost said upset GB but since we're favored that would technically be wrong.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Het Melon...whats doin??
Absolutely Nada,bro! Still in my underware and hitting the schnapps bottle, flipping between the rifleman and Laramie on TV:lmao:,,,and don't even careo_O,,,I stuck my head out the front door about an hour ago and the cat was curled up sleeping on the solo seat of my Harley,,, good ki-ki:thumbup:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Salud boys! You guys enjoy. Just got to South Padre, gonna have a few by the pool.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Absolutely Nada,bro! Still in my underware and hitting the schnapps bottle, flipping between the rifleman and Laramie on TV:lmao:,,,and don't even careo_O,,,I stuck my head out the front door about an hour ago and the cat was curled up sleeping on the solo seat of my Harley,,, good ki-ki:thumbup:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Friends coming over tomorrow for a beer nerd thing. Used to be a bunch of us that got together and brought beers that aren't available in TX. Other than the "fancy" beers it was like a regular drunkfest party with pool, darts, football, asshattery, etc. For several reasons there's just a couple of us left and this may be the last one.

Hungover Sunday watching the Boys beat GB. I almost said upset GB but since we're favored that would technically be wrong.
That sounds pretty cool,dude.( asshattery is common around hereo_O)
Didn't know we're favored on sunday:thumbup:

aria

Reaction score
That sounds pretty cool,dude.( asshattery is common around hereo_O)
Didn't know we're favored on sunday:thumbup:
Yessir. We're favored -2 1/2 so the automatic -3 for home field advantage pretty much puts us right at dead even. Can't wait!

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I just saw on p.b.s. news hour where Australia just ended a 3 month firearms turn in amnesty ,over 51,000 were surrendered,,,:huh:,,, they've been ballsy enough to go rogue outlaw in spite of the ban for 20 years and those 51,000 firearms committed no crime other than violate the dictates of the state by their mere existence,,, you or I could lay an m-p 5 on the kitchen table and it will lay there for thousands of years not harming anything, till it rusts into dust ,another human hand is what's required to render evil from its designo_O.

Aussie sheep,,,20+ years of blatantly telling the state to pound sand,,,but look out,pushing 21+ years is wholely unacceptable,,,
SMMFH,,,o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.