I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Yessir. We're favored -2 1/2 so the automatic -3 for home field advantage pretty much puts us right at dead even. Can't wait!
I'd like to say the same about the ' can't wait' part but I'm a feared of the 4th quarter, yet the win,lose,win,lose(so far this season) is a simplistic positive,,,so,,,we got that going for USo_O

:starspin:COWBOYS :starspin:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Ha!! Trouty!!! Hows the boy...teach him how to smoke a pipe yet??
No, LOL!!!!!

He loves the one I just got. Smoking a good stogie right now before I break in the new one.

What's good, my main man??

waldoputty

Reaction score
LOL, if that's not typical PUTTY scrambled casing-liner logic, confusion o_O
As he's never heard
" oh,aw,,,not so deep,baby"
uttered from his girlfriend(boyfriend I'm thinking is most probable) he's attempting to deep drill :lmao:

is that what u said the other night "oh aw, not so deep, putty?"

waldoputty

Reaction score
That speeding ticket wiped out his monthly " Femdom sub slave " training session he's fond of attending,,, and he's being an extra weasel casing-liner because of ito_O

thought u like the casing liner with extra weasel hairs

aria

Reaction score
No, LOL!!!!!

He loves the one I just got. Smoking a good stogie right now before I break in the new one.

What's good, my main man??
I almost 100% guarantee I'll be going to my local cigar shop tomorrow. I get cravings for weird reasons. Like I'll want asian food after watching kungfu movies, thought about making hard tack for next time I watch Gettysburg, or I'll want to make a pot of beans for Lonesome Dove, just really weird stuff.

Seeing all your cigar talk has been enough to induce a craving. I'm "due" anyways but you put me over the top. Thanks!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
is that what u said the other night "oh aw, not so deep, putty?"

thought u like the casing liner with extra weasel hairs

Yer' under 'putty' powered in puny broadside casing-liner retaliatory salvoes there,,, Wally! It don't even rate the " weak sauce " casing-liner label ,,, reckon yer' eternal entombment will be at the bottom of the south China sea after attempting to impede the happy travels of NCCA-1701-M.F. starship MELONFEUD o_O

:hammer:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I almost 100% guarantee I'll be going to my local cigar shop tomorrow. I get cravings for weird reasons. Like I'll want asian food after watching kungfu movies, thought about making hard tack for next time I watch Gettysburg, or I'll want to make a pot of beans for Lonesome Dove, just really weird stuff.

Seeing all your cigar talk has been enough to induce a craving. I'm "due" anyways but you put me over the top. Thanks!
Right on, Aria! Get yourself a couple good ones! :)

I'm smoking a Casa Magna right now. Lovely cigar!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Yer' under 'putty' powered in puny broadside casing-liner retaliatory salvoes there,,, Wally! It don't even rate the " weak sauce " casing-liner label ,,, reckon yer' eternal entombment will be at the bottom of the south China sea after attempting to impede the happy travels of NCCA-1701-M.F. starship MELONFEUD o_O

:hammer:
Get him with the casing-liner MELONFEUD coax of verbiage, my brother!!!!!!!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

And I'm getting a tramp stamp of jerry's face on my lower back

Status
Not open for further replies.