I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I almost 100% guarantee I'll be going to my local cigar shop tomorrow. I get cravings for weird reasons. Like I'll want asian food after watching kungfu movies, thought about making hard tack for next time I watch Gettysburg, or I'll want to make a pot of beans for Lonesome Dove, just really weird stuff.

Seeing all your cigar talk has been enough to induce a craving. I'm "due" anyways but you put me over the top. Thanks!
Making 'hardtack' is pretty easy,and if kept sealed/ airtight has an extremely long self life( watch the lard/ shorting content as that turns it rancid)
Yer' alright Aria!,,, you like guns? And hookers?( but gun toting hookers are not a desired combination, trust me on thato_O)
I'd deleted a double post last night to the Troutster telling him I'd picked up cigars and whiskey at total wine yesterday afternoon , I was enjoying a quorum Nicaraguan torpedo while I probably deleted ito_O

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Making 'hardtack' is pretty easy,and if kept sealed/ airtight has an extremely long self life( watch the lard/ shorting content as that turns it rancid)
Yer' alright Aria!,,, you like guns? And hookers?( but gun toting hookers are not a desired combination, trust me on thato_O)
I'd deleted a double post last night to the Troutster telling him I'd picked up cigars and whiskey at total wine yesterday afternoon , I was enjoying a quorum Nicaraguan torpedo while I probably deleted ito_O
Yeah, didn't see that one, Mel :(

Aria better like guns...

I think nearly everyone in her shoots or owns

waldoputty

Reaction score
Yer' under 'putty' powered in puny broadside casing-liner retaliatory salvoes there,,, Wally! It don't even rate the " weak sauce " casing-liner label ,,, reckon yer' eternal entombment will be at the bottom of the south China sea after attempting to impede the happy travels of NCCA-1701-M.F. starship MELONFEUD o_O

:hammer:

Too bad it is NCC-1701 not weak sauce NCCA-1701 casing liner.
Your defective trekkie shields are down.
Your stern just got a taste of full spread of photon torpedoes.
Ur stern port is venting plasma badly:lmao:
The full bleaching u did for tonight helped but ultimately not powerful enough to save u!

Putty 1
Melon 0
:thumbup:

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMmsFn68h24JE1IAnGILu7b9vgztaOIeHjrhB4dP5ampX3y7OHOw

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yo, Coach! Make it to the island safely??

Brother, have some drinks and see if you can get some pics of some bull sharks :yourock::dance:
Yep. Just saw the sunset by the pool eating some double meatball pizza. Headed up to my place, have a few drinks and follow all of my boys football games.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Saltine crackers of thicker and lesser palatability, a primary staple of field rations in black powder warfare days and seafaring @haleyrules sorts of oldo_O
Hardtack is still very popular in the Maritimes especially Newfoundland. A company called Purity still provides the flour. Traditional meal is called Fish and Brewis...Codfish and Hardtack. Still very popular.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Just crackers? No meat?
Ha, that whole U.S.= UNCLE SAM originated from a salted beef/pork producer out of N.Y. who stamped his government contract barrels U.S.,, yes!, and shell beans,corn and coffee are about it, molasses comes it mind,,, dudes would drop a fist full of beans or corn into their canteens to soak/ swell/ soften in the mornings from what I've reado_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
going to bbq at cousin house.
it is on the ocean so it would be cool...
enjoy ur friday evening.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Too bad it is NCC-1701 not weak sauce NCCA-1701 casing liner.
Your defective trekkie shields are down.
Your stern just got a taste of full spread of photon torpedoes.
Ur stern port is venting plasma badly.
The full bleaching u did for tonight helped but ultimately not powerful enough to save u!

Putty 1
Melon 0

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMmsFn68h24JE1IAnGILu7b9vgztaOIeHjrhB4dP5ampX3y7OHOw
,,,er,,,:huh:,,, what part of NCCA-M.F. 1701 CLASS OF CASING-LINER escaped the putty pea brain this time?,,, as the upgrade to M.F.( MUTHA-****ER) class rating is impervious to yer' pathetic puny Putty ploys of leap ahead technology conjuredo_Oo_Oo_O
Melon, supreme Superior master + numerical infinity

Putty ,of inadequate casing-liner capabilities -0 for eber

o_O

haleyrules

Reaction score
,,,er,,,:huh:,,, what part of NCCA-M.F. 1701 CLASS OF CASING-LINER escaped the putty pea brain this time?,,, as the upgrade to M.F.( MUTHA-****ER) class rating is impervious to yer' pathetic puny Putty ploys of leap ahead technology conjuredo_Oo_Oo_O
Melon, supreme Superior master + numerical infinity

Putty ,of inadequate casing-liner capabilities -0 for eber

o_O
:lmao::lmao::lmao::muttley::muttley::muttley:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Hardtack is still very popular in the Maritimes especially Newfoundland. A company called Purity still provides the flour. Traditional meal is called Fish and Brewis...Codfish and Hardtack. Still very popular.

aria

Reaction score
I might have to add some weevils just for authenticity! Sounds like you know quite a bit on the subject and/or history.

Yes, I own guns. Win 300 mag with a muzzle break, 2 12 gauge shotguns (nothing fancy), a little S&W 38 air weight special and a older model Mossberg home defense shotgun (can't think of the name or model).

I hate to admit this but I really don't know **** about guns. I hunted quite a bit when I was younger but haven't been in years. I haven't even shot the revolver or Mossberg. They're both fully loaded and ready to go but I need to go learn how to shoot them properly.

I've actually wanted to get my CHL and get another gun that's good for carrying. A guy I work with does CHL classes and I think myself and my wife are gonna go to the local shooting range to take "couples" lessons.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Sounds awesome, Boxer. A man's food

Status
Not open for further replies.