Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Where the heck is @haleyrules?
I gotta feeling I'm gonna wear out my couch pretty quick this summer.You just made me feel incredibly lazy
I trimmed my beard, went to the office for a few hours, and am now on the couch about to watch baseball.
You win!And I have a ton of **** to do around the house that I've been putting off
![]()
You deserve it!!I gotta feeling I'm gonna wear out my couch pretty quick this summer.
Trimming his beard while sitting on his couch.Where the heck is @haleyrules?

Trimming his beard while sitting on his couch.![]()





Cruisin the beach for baby backWhere the heck is @haleyrules?
I can picture him showing off his five rings!
You know it coach!I can picture him showing off his five rings!
Hey Max! Heard about #95 yet?Hey guys![]()
No ?Hey Max! Heard about #95 yet?
OH that sucks man.I guess that threads on the 'news' forum apparently he tested hot for p.e.d.'s 4 games,, heard he can beat it on appeal (?)
Don't say that, someone is liable to break a leg at OTAs, lolOH that sucks man.
Can we ever get a break?
