I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife hardly ever drinks, but she does like sweet red or Zinfandel. That's normally what I buy, just cause she can join me for a drink.
Yeah that makes sense but she will down the dry stuff too.
Hell she will drink that Ice beer I like and she always *****es about it but after 3 or for she is purring like a *****cat.
 
My wife hardly ever drinks, but she does like sweet red or Zinfandel. That's normally what I buy, just cause she can join me for a drink.
Very wise...Coach...very wise. Personally, l hate to waste good money on booze for the Bride. I drop her off at church...and get pissssed. OK, we both know its complicated for drunks living with non boozers!
 
Yeah that makes sense but she will down the dry stuff too.
Hell she will drink that Ice beer I like and she always *****es about it but after 3 or for she is purring like a *****cat.
I cant believe puusycat was censored?
 
Yeah that makes sense but she will down the dry stuff too.
Hell she will drink that Ice beer I like and she always *****es about it but after 3 or for she is purring like a *****cat.
That's the full effect, brother! Meow!
 
Very wise...Coach...very wise. Personally, l hate to waste good money on booze for the Bride. I drop her off at church...and get pissssed. OK, we both know its complicated for drunks living with non boozers!
I've been lucky in that regard.
 
Ok, enough wine. Getting a bit too sweet. On to some Bud light Platinum on ice with a squeeze of lime. I'll be back in a few.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,165
Messages
14,670,674
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top