Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,774
- Reaction score
- 121,370
Yes, now go trim your bushes.hey coach, nice video.
Yes, now go trim your bushes.hey coach, nice video.
Con tortillas de harina y salsa verde.Yo siento que huele a Chorizo y Huevos para el desayuno...
Yes, now go trim your bushes.
Just trying to help a Brotha out. Ok, no more bush talk.hmm, u seem really focused on my bushes.
u must already be done with haley and trouty.
did they resist much?
Just trying to help a Brotha out. Ok, no more bush talk.

I'll tell you about those later. You need to buy me a few drinks first. Lollol ok, i was starting to think there was a fetish![]()
I'll tell you about those later. You need to buy me a few drinks first. Lol



I once drank 35 beers in one afternoon.
ok, how many does it take to get u drunk ?
I once drank 35 beers in one afternoon.
Claro que si!Con tortillas de harina y salsa verde.
GD, Coach..l once drank 12 British Pints of dark cask ale in an afternoon!!I once drank 35 beers in one afternoon.
I'll tell you about those later. You need to buy me a few drinks first. Lol





None. Went home to a home cooked meal.but what were the consequences?![]()
None. Went home to a home cooked meal.
Thats strong stuff. I drank dark beer when I was in HS. Every time we had a school function they would serve iced tea. I would have a case of Lowenbrow dark,in my truck, on ice. I'd go out, dump the tea and fill it with dark beer. Teachers never new the difference. Ah, memories.GD, Coach..l once drank 12 British Pints of dark cask ale in an afternoon!!
I can't hang like I used too. An 18 pack will probably do me in now. I'm a lightweight.there needs to be a haley vs coach contest.
see which one drops first
Ha! I do that here when l out driving around the countryside...they sell 6 packs of Cuba Libres at all the gas stations...hahaha...great country! I have a small thermos l use for deception...Thats strong stuff. I drank dark beer when I was in HS. Every time we had a school function they would serve iced tea. I would have a case of Lowenbrow dark,in my truck, on ice. I'd go out, dump the tea and fill it with dark beer. Teachers never new the difference. Ah, memories.
I didn't need any laxatives for a couple of days.Thats strong stuff. I drank dark beer when I was in HS. Every time we had a school function they would serve iced tea. I would have a case of Lowenbrow dark,in my truck, on ice. I'd go out, dump the tea and fill it with dark beer. Teachers never new the difference. Ah, memories.
Yo siento que huele a Chorizo y Huevos para el desayuno...
I can't hang like I used too. An 18 pack will probably do me in now. I'm a lightweight.
coach not entering the contest
