waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
coach and melon are silent ...
You have left me speechless.coach and melon are silent ...
I'm out. Check in later tonight. Enjoy!
Double cheeseburger, everything on it!!I'm in the drive-thru at Whataburger ,anybody want anything?,,,,
LoL,, it was a she,and she didn't know exactly where she was going,all I knew was 'she' wasn't moving in with me,,,sad but true.That's ****ed up. Let someone borrow something and then nada. Disrespectful, my brother. I hope you find it, man. Give that guy a good peace of your mind, too, Melon!
Damn, brudda. You know where to track it down??LoL,, it was a she,and she didn't know exactly where she was going,all I knew was 'she' wasn't moving in with me,,,sad but true.
I copy! Another green chili cheese burger plz.Double cheeseburger, everything on it!!
Never had a whataburger, it's soooooo on my list!!!



Kinda' yes.Damn, brudda. You know where to track it down??
Hell yeah!!!! Nom nom nomI copy! Another green chili cheese burger plz.![]()




Good!Kinda' yes.
What was that bill murry line? A laughing on the inside kind of sad clown/ crying on the inside kind of a happy clown?you are so happy.
very suspicious.




What was that bill murry line? A laughing on the inside kind of sad clown/ crying on the inside kind of a happy clown?
I've narrowed it down for you bro!![]()
Bro! The Enigma of your mysterious suspicions are all on youso u got the bill murray 'sad clown' act down?
Bro! The Enigma of your mysterious suspicions are all on you![]()
